(Poll) Goff or Wentz. Who do YOU want?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which QB do you want?

• Jared Goff

• Carson Wentz

• Don't care. I'm just here to troll the board

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I voted Wentz but I'm not sure that they will take a QB!:mrburnsevil:

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
I voted Wentz. I love both, but I feel like Wentz is built for what the Rams want to do. He seems like a natural to run Play Action boots in either direction to keep the Defense honest for Gurley and Tavon. Most of his big shots will come off Play Action instead of straight drops. I think Goff is the better passer, just not the exact fit for the Rams. Wouldn't be unhappy with Goff at all though. Both have an excellent chance to be successful.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
I've been on the Wentz bandwagon since back when he was considered a 2nd round sleeper, I see no reason to stop now.

Kid has it all, he's Luck from a smaller school and Bortles with a shorter release. Slam dunk pick imo.

We gave up a crap ton, but it'll be worth it in the end. Difference between this trade and the RG3 trade is all about what the respective QBs have between the ears.
I totally agree with you

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
I chose Goff but I wouldnt be upset with Wentz =) . I could see why people like Wentz better because he has higher upside. I really like both of them so ill be happy either way.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I love Wentz, but I wouldn't be upset with Goff either.

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
We punted more then any other team last year. I think we need to go punter in the first. :D Someone break the news to Johnny.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
He was talking like that. He did have attitude about it.

I think, if he put lines up there, they were very sketchy and broken. He almost told us that the Rams would pick Goff.
Well you do have to factor in that Silver is a Cal graduate, booster and also now a Cal parent. Whether he "knows" the actual pick or not is yet to be determined..... but he is a STAUNCH Cal supporter, so some of that is what he is doing ....

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Well you do have to factor in that Silver is a Cal graduate, booster and also now a Cal parent. Whether he "knows" the actual pick or not is yet to be determined..... but he is a STAUNCH Cal supporter, so some of that is what he is doing ....
Could be that he thinks he knows, could be we told him that knowing he has a bad tell.

LARams 777

UDFA
Name
Jeff
I trust the team to draft the best QB. I prefer Wentz but will welcome Goff with open arms. Maybe trade Foles for a veteran WR. Hell they can trade him for a 7th round pick so Rams can free cap space and sign Donte Whitney or a WR

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Just saw the interview with Fish and he says they know who they are taking but won't disclose until draft day.

TexasRam

Legend
Lmao at Wentz/Brady comparisons. In what universe? Completely different skill sets.

Silver is pushing for Goff as a Cal Homer, that is clear. He probably has zero inside info. Regardless he is probably correct that the majority of NFL teams are higher on Goff. He's the safer more proven guy.

As Kurt Warner pointed out, Goff has all the things that translate to NFL success and should be the pick.

Goff looks like Ryan with his accuracy and his pocket presence and slide ability are very Brady like. His anticipation and Football IQ through progressions are Peyton Manning like.

If Wentz is the pick I'm on board because I am a Ram fan and with our lack of Wr's a running QB might be a better fit.

But in my mind Goff has the ability to be an elite passer very quickly in the NFL whereas Wentz looks like he will be a running QB that will struggle vs the blitz, I hope I'm wrong if we take him.

bluecoconuts

Legend
So another poll oughta be:

Which team do you think Goff/Wentz would rather go to?

Factory of Sadness - aka - the QB black hole
Los Angeles Rams - Sunshine and return to glory

Goff, no doubt would rather Rams. It's a better program, and closer to home. 6 hour drive vs a plane ride, at least one game per year in the bay area.

Wentz is closer to ND if he's with the factory, but either way it's a plane ride. Might as well enjoy the better program, and sunny California.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I like Goff, I think he translate to an above average QB. Wentz can either be an elite difference maker or a bust.

So do you take door number 1, where you know you have a mustang? Or door number 2 where you might have a Civic, or a mustang, or a Ferrari?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Carson Wentz because you can make more puns with his name.

Carson Wentz deep!

From Wentz it came!

Carson Wentz it. He Wentz it badly!

That a Wentz!