Poll: Best Chain Cheeseburger

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Non-homer take: Best Chain Cheeseburger in the Land!

• If it wasn't made by a gormet chef with gouda cheese, I aint eating it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I’m assuming White Castles target customer is late night drunk/stoned munchie runs.
Followed later by the munchie runs....
Fair enough... I think it was 1:30am. Guess we were 30 minutes too early for the "good stuff" eh @VegasRam ?

Look... Doritos I get. Taco Bell? Yep. A donut shop? Absolutely.

But severely over cooked discs of flavorless meat coated with three types of slime? Gag me with their crappy fries.

fearsomefour

Legend
Fair enough... I think it was 1:30am. Guess we were 30 minutes too early for the "good stuff" eh @VegasRam ?

But severely over cooked discs of flavorless meat coated with three types of slime? Gag me with their crappy fries.
You seem undecided.....haha.

fearsomefour

Legend

Speaking of Doritos....
Made this concoction early one blurry eyed AM .....
Brown ground beef in a skillet, add onions, peppers and whatever seasoning you like, just before finish crumble up Doritos (reg flavor) and mix into the burger mix.
Great still drunk or hung over snack.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

YOUSONOFA ~ Harold & Kumar

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
If I am reading this correctly, you should only eat meat from buying a cow from someone who only sell about 20 cows each year from their property.

I will be buying a half cow next year from my co-worker whose Husband has a farm like that.

I have tried it and the meat is awesome. Nothing like the store bought version.

No I don't eat meat at all b/c of my religion. But yeah, if you can afford it and is available the clean version is better than the hormone riddled, jam packed CAFOS. Most people can't do that tho.

Tano

Legend
No I don't eat meat at all b/c of my religion. But yeah, if you can afford it and is available the clean version is better than the hormone riddled, jam packed CAFOS. Most people can't do that tho.
It is actually a lot cheaper in the long run. The only problem is you have to have a large freezer available and buy it all at one time.

From your post, I wasn't sure about how much your religion was impacting your eating meat. I misread it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Sounds like you got some good ones. :D

Damn. I miss those.

It must be an acquired taste. Oooh... a little ketchup on each... center up the pickle... EAT! (y)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sounds like you got some good ones. :D

Damn. I miss those.

It must be an acquired taste. Oooh... a little ketchup on each... center up the pickle... EAT! (y)
Once we find that treasure, we're putting a White Castle on Oak Island..... ~ Lagina Bros

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Once we find that treasure, we're putting a White Castle on Oak Island..... ~ Lagina Bros

Speaking of White Castle... A story I shared before...

Out of the blue one day Thordaddy sends me a pm;

“The White Castle in your hometown burned down.“

Something short like that. We chatted more about it, because he knew the town I was living back then. Hahaha.

:horns: @Thordaddy

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Well, they’ve been called everything and anything! Sort of blended in!

Steamed hams :D

I hadn’t seen that. :D That sounds like a topic of its own. “Bought food and acted like you made it.”
It's a classic. They spoofed Pulp Fiction. Called 21 Short Stories About Springfield.