Playoffs: Falcons @ Rams it is!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
One thing the Rams also have an advantage is Matt LaFleur, the QB coach. He knows Matt Ryan's tendencies and will give tips and scouting report to Wade's MOB Squad on how to attack him. Also, LaFleur has Goff's play trending up.

Without LeFleur, who was Matt Ryan's QB coach, Ryan's play this year is trending down.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
IIRC our last playoff appearance was vs Atlanta. We were an 8-8 wild card team? One and done.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
IIRC our last playoff appearance was vs Atlanta. We were an 8-8 wild card team? One and done.

Nah, that was the year the Rams beat the shitbirds and then got beat by Atlanta. Pretty badly...47-17.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not to be argumentative here but;

Whether we are better than the Falcons actually remains to be proven.

Look at the results of first-year playoff teams this young and it's pretty dismal.

That being said, I do think we will win, it's just going to be a dogfight.

Agreed. That's the point. Whether or not we beat the Falcons will come down to who plays better that day. I think playoff experience is a narrative. Kind of like the narratives saying that McVay didn't have enough experience to succeed as a HC.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wanted the falcons all along, I think it will be a high scoring game and I'm more confident in those than a defensive battle with Carolina .

Tru and Joyner it's time to earn your money!

Our Recievers match up great with their corners and we should see a couple big plays !

Saturday 815pm I will be ready !

The Falcons are 8th in points allowed; Carolina is 11th in points allowed. I wouldn't sell Atlanta's defense short.

…..

Legend

I was at the game.......badddddd day. Allen Rossum smoked us all day. They pretty much ran all over us, and ran me out of the stadium early. I was first row upper deck....that was a LONG walk up to get out of there. lol

But we werent one and done, I think we beat the Seahaks the week before.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why so many bird nicknames in the NFL? Birds suck. They eat worms and don't even make good pets!
Fun fact: Did you notice in each of the NFC’s two brackets the mascots represented are of birds (Eagles and Falcons), human figures of some sort (Vikings and Saints), and warm blooded animals (Rams and Panthers)?

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I think playoff experience is a narrative.
I think it's more of a true statistic than a narrative personally.

Carolina a couple years ago was kind of the exception.
But they proved you can do it.

Last edited:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think it's more of a true statistic that a narrative personally.

It sure didn't help us against the Patriots in 2001.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Gameplanning this week will be a breeze for the Rams too btw, given Atlanta's mimicry of the Sheattle defense. They've added Poe and he's made them tougher up the gut, and they've been much better this year than last year's unit that came on down the stretch, but they're still looking at a very tough matchup vs a Rams offense that has dominated some good defenses of late.

Can't wait for Saturday night. Win or lose I'm going to enjoy this one for all it's worth.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Too many coincedences (sp?) a 4-12 team wins its division with a great named offense. We just went from worst to first in points scored year to year and have a well balanced team. Only knock is losing Greg the leg. He's had his bad days too. Missed a FG & XP against seahags. Ficken won't need to worry about anything but licking off deep & XP's.

We get our HC & offensive guru from Washington like Martz came from. Ours is Coach of the year. Offensive line is playing better and better and now rested. We picked up Timmerman from SB packers and he helped solidify our OL for SB run. Grutt then signed & bombed with cards year later.

Our RB is key weapon to add to our potent offense as Faulk was to Ike & Torry the rookie. Now I'm not comparing Holt to Kupp , but Kupp as a 3rd rounder has been a big surprise to some & others knew he was better than his slow white boy look. If he can get his hands goin he can have big games . Like at Titans even with the drop. Drops are over.

Head coach had a slogan during pre-season. Like everyone in the wheel barrow or some shit. This yime its We not me.

We did only play two games before a no week off SB. This time there will be another bye week of rest after our 3 wins.

AD is better then D'Marco Farr or Jeff Zgonina Quinn over Kevin Carter who wanted a rest on last defensive play. Ogletree & Barron are faster than our three LB's & we all will remember "Mike"The Tackle" Todd Lyght & McLeon were better CB's. But I love our coordinator better than Def Coordinator by committee. We make better IN GAME adjustments and Halftime adjustments and both HC's sucked at wasting time outs and time usage.

McVay doesn't Cry when he talks. Went from oldest winning SB coach to Youngest winning SB coach. Got a total smooth Franchise QB that no one saw coming after last season!!!! Warner & Goff you can say that about.

We got the White Horns in a new city as the Gold horns were new to St. Louis. You guys can help write the rest of this fairy tale we are repeating. Too much in common to not see it all. SEIZE THE DAY!!!!! GO RAMS!!!!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think it's more of a true statistic than a narrative personally.

Atlanta made it to the Super Bowl last year and hadn't been to the playoffs in 4 or 5 years. It's in the head.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Watching NFLN discussion about Rams / Falcons game. Willie McGinest piped in saying Atlanta's defensive speed will be too much for the Rams to handle and they will slow Gurley, and take away our best receiver. He also mentioned their offense it too explosive and the Rams won't be able to slow them down. I love how the "experts" continue to rate this team as inferior. I really hope we put a complete beat down on the falcons from the opening kickoff to the last snap in the game, so some of these clowns will finally show some respect.

Edit: If they were as great as he proclaims, they would have won their division and would possibly be sitting with a bye this week. Well they didn't and are playing this week so they must not be that great.

…..

Legend
I've already started getting text messages from co workers. I'm surrounded here in Atlanta. Gonna be a crazy week here, even my own house is divided.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watching NFLN discussion about Rams / Falcons game. Willie McGinest piped in saying Atlanta's defensive speed will be too much for the Rams to handle and they will slow Gurley, and take away our best receiver. He also mentioned their offense it too explosive and the Rams won't be able to slow them down. I love how the "experts" continue to rate this team as inferior. I really hope we put a complete beat down on the falcons from the opening kickoff to the last snap in the game, so some of these clowns will finally show some respect.

Edit: If they were as great as he proclaims, they would have won their division and would possibly be sitting with a bye this week. Well they didn't and are playing this week so they must not be that great.

Did he say they would use the patriots/his method of holding every rams player every down for the whole game?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

If there's one thing I've learnt it's that the "experts" don't know their heads from their arseholes.

We know more about the league than they do. They get their cliff notes before the show with a couple of plays on video and away they go.