Pierre Garcon not impressed with rams off season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Keep winning on paper ? Your team won 5 games last year. Our team made the playoffs

I am so fed up with these 49ers ! If they were good I would understand the beef. They are not good , they will not be competitive. I can't wait for our corners to shut down these 2 clowns .

Keep winning on paper lol that is awesome

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180327-115301.png
    Screenshot_20180327-115301.png
    238.3 KB · Views: 397

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Keep winning on paper ? Your team won 5 games last year. Our team made the playoffs

I am so fed up with these 49ers ! If they were good I would understand the beef. They are not good , they will not be competitive. I can't wait for our corners to shut down these 2 clowns .

Keep winning on paper lol that is awesome

Wow, I hope McVay prints this out and walks into first meeting with this on the overhead! Fuel to the fire, Suh’s gonna light Garçon’s delusional ass up!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I don't know that the Rams' moves are going to correlate into a great defense. But at the absolute worst I expect the defense will be significantly better, even if they take stupid penalties and thug it up now and then. Overall the Rams are a better team.

Question is how much better. If Les is correct on all three, that they meld seamlessly into a great locker room, the results will be off the charts. But personally I am not ready to make that assumption. I'm going worst case for now while resting assured we'll at least be a better team.

Oh and re: the whiners... This season is going to be fun.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Hey Garcon', be like a good Frenchman and surrender, huh pal?

:rant:Yeah....and you stink like Pepe LePew!!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Words of a man that’s running scared.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Insufferable... Can they release the schedule so we know the exact date and time when they will finally stop. The fact he had to say anything means dude is scared.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Pierre is just mad McVay chose to sign Woods and let him shine in LA when everyone thought McVay would pursue Garcon because of their time in DC.

Flint

Pro Bowler
One of the few that I heard knock the deal was Gottlieb, which I thought was interesting, I mean there’s no guarantees and they’re going to have to replace some of these guys next year but this looks scary. Anyway Gottlieb is taking shots at Snead for drafting and extending TA, which I guess means he doesn’t know what he’s doing. Of course he also drafted Gurley, Donald, Goff, Joyner, Kupp and others. He also implied that the Rams season wasn’t that impressive cuz the west was down. My response was “so what?”, it’s fine for the pats to get a bye into the playoffs for the last ten years cuz the east is a joke but the rams got lucky I guess.

He finished off by saying the chargers were doing it right, thinking long term. If anybody should be in win now mode it should be the team with the qb in his late 30’s. That’s when I remembered Gottlieb is a charger fan.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I wonder how Peters and Talib felt about these comments, which is pretty much a slap in the face to them.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
weren't the 49ers 0-8 in games he actually played in ? , :confused:

dang

Legend
One of the few that I heard knock the deal was Gottlieb, which I thought was interesting, I mean there’s no guarantees and they’re going to have to replace some of these guys next year but this looks scary. Anyway Gottlieb is taking shots at Snead for drafting and extending TA, which I guess means he doesn’t know what he’s doing. Of course he also drafted Gurley, Donald, Goff, Joyner, Kupp and others. He also implied that the Rams season wasn’t that impressive cuz the west was down. My response was “so what?”, it’s fine for the pats to get a bye into the playoffs for the last ten years cuz the east is a joke but the rams got lucky I guess.

He finished off by saying the chargers were doing it right, thinking long term. If anybody should be in win now mode it should be the team with the qb in his late 30’s. That’s when I remembered Gottlieb is a charger fan.
And how is that working out for the Chargers. Perhaps they should blaze their own trail vs crapping on the Rams trail.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Wow, I hope McVay prints this out and walks into first meeting with this on the overhead! Fuel to the fire, Suh’s gonna light Garçon’s delusional ass up!!

Without a doubt this is going to be hanging up in the WR's room for 9er week.

Where the fuck is @Selassie I when we need him to drop the "FUCK THE 49ERS" like he does when this shit comes out.