Pierre Desir cut

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler

View: https://twitter.com/clesportstalk/status/771796241210564609

Now this is a guy I'd like to see the Rams take a hard look at.

Absolutely......that's the first thought I had when I read he had been cut. We have got to do all we can to improve our corner play or it's going to be a problem for the entire year.

I thought the Rams should have taken a chance when he came out of college considering he went to school in the St. Louis area. But, no matter we can pick him up now and it won't cost us anything.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Amazing that somebody can get cut from the worst team in the NFL and he's an upgrade for the Rams. The Browns cut him!

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Amazing that somebody can get cut from the worst team in the NFL and he's an upgrade for the Rams. The Browns cut him!

Position groups. The corners aren't the reason they have been one of the worst teams in the NFL.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
An oft injured Joe Haden and now backup Justin Gilbert are some examples. Both high 1st round picks.

Athos

Legend
Titans have now ditched both DGB and Hunter? Who's Mariota gonna throw to?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We are @ 5 WRs right now
Britt
Austin
Cooper
Spruce
Thomas
Will we keep 6 or are done?
Hoping they go with ST stud Marquez who showed some promise at catching a ball unlike my boy Quick.