Pick your two players who break out this season : One on offense and one on defense.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’d say Littleton or Ebukam on defense, and Cooper Kupp on offense.

dang

Legend
NRC - who I think already broke out.
Everett - more that we need him to break out than will break out.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Ebukam - that raw athleticism gets put to use after his first off-season.

Kupp - built that rapport with Goff, a bit more passing to ease the work load off Gurley, more RZ targets.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Littleton and Sampson E. If those two break out, ain’t nothing stopping us.

…..

Legend
Littleton for obvious reasons...

But look out for Dominique Easley. If he can stay in it and not get banged up, I suspect he'll be starting by week 3 or 4

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'll go with Everett on offense (over Jamon Brown) because we desperately need a tight end to work out for us.

Defense is a little trickier. There's definitely potential in Ebukam and Longacre on the edge, while Westbrooks looks like he can be a dominant pas rusher at defensive end. JJ3 is a solid safety who can become elite if he takes the next step, and Littleton taking the next step at inside linebacker could help our team tremendously.

Ultimately, my pick to break out is honestly Marqui Christian. I think that spending time in dime packages will help him take the next step as a starter for us. Now, I'd hate to lose Joyner to free agency, but Christian isn't a bad option as the free safety, to be honest.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Defense - Brockers - we all know he's good, this is the year he gets league wide recognition.
Offense - Higbee - I expect his receiving to improve a bit, and will suddenly start getting a bunch of receptions at times

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Dont know that Brockers would be considered a breakout player among us fans, but the rest of the NFL and its fans will wonder where hes been hiding. On O have to go with Kelly, everyone else has already broke out.