Pick #57 - Rams select WR Tutu Atwell

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I like the way Tutu goes about his business. He will go a long way with his attitude towards success. Seems to be brought up right.
I really love this rookie class because they don’t seem to take anything for granite.The player I think gets cut is E. Brown.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I like the way Tutu goes about his business. He will go a long way with his attitude towards success. Seems to be brought up right.
I really love this rookie class because they don’t seem to take anything for granite.The player I think gets cut is E. Brown.
5le8vp.jpg

I can't be the only one that remembers this right @Memento and @Angry Ram ?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
View attachment 47666
I can't be the only one that remembers this right @Memento and @Angry Ram ?
King Spalt-there’s only one way to go.
I should keep my head down & just glad if the crap isn’t coming down my leg. Chit happens & today is a brand new day.
I just hope all these Ram players find there way to success in the life’s.Live Les Snead and his care for all of what these players have done to a least get that cup of coffee & live that dream no matter how short it is.
I think it is such a complement for all of them.There is so much hard work & dedication that goes into making this far in most NFL players.They have to go 3 years at least out of HIgh School or 18 years of age to qualify for The NFL.
To go to school & play a sport with the workouts to earn this chance is not easy.Most players only dream for this chance.There are players that are just god gifted with natural ability.Still whatever it took for these young players to be Rams for that moment.Inwish them the best to come.
Cheer to all. Have an excellent day. Look forward to see what Mcvay does with this difficult task at hand.Saw JJ in a Browns uniform the other night.He made a nice TD saving play.Taylor Rapp is going to do very well & be at least top 3 in tackles.
These Rams starters who didn’t play are gong to look good on opening night. Starting to get jacked up.
This extra time off before the season is going to be tough.I think the NFL season begins in 10 days.

jjab360

Legend
I think preseason gave us some hope for Tutu.

Looks smooth running routes and is a natural hands catcher. Unlike Tavon he isn't just a gadget guy pretending to play WR, he's an actual bonafide WR just miniature sized lol.

I really think he starts to shine with a QB with deep accuracy that can throw those intermediate routes on time, it just seems like his production was cut short by Perkins' arm limitations.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
King Spalt-there’s only one way to go.
I should keep my head down & just glad if the crap isn’t coming down my leg. Chit happens & today is a brand new day.
I just hope all these Ram players find there way to success in the life’s.Live Les Snead and his care for all of what these players have done to a least get that cup of coffee & live that dream no matter how short it is.
I think it is such a complement for all of them.There is so much hard work & dedication that goes into making this far in most NFL players.They have to go 3 years at least out of HIgh School or 18 years of age to qualify for The NFL.
To go to school & play a sport with the workouts to earn this chance is not easy.Most players only dream for this chance.There are players that are just god gifted with natural ability.Still whatever it took for these young players to be Rams for that moment.Inwish them the best to come.
Cheer to all. Have an excellent day. Look forward to see what Mcvay does with this difficult task at hand.Saw JJ in a Browns uniform the other night.He made a nice TD saving play.Taylor Rapp is going to do very well & be at least top 3 in tackles.
These Rams starters who didn’t play are gong to look good on opening night. Starting to get jacked up.
This extra time off before the season is going to be tough.I think the NFL season begins in 10 days.
I didn't mean anything by it man. It just reminded me of a joke from a show I watched as a kid. Tpyos and/oar weird word substitutions happen to everybody. Keep doing you and don't let assholes like me bother you.

I'm looking forward to see how all this roster stuff pans out too. I appreciate the time you take to give your feedback and opinions on camp and players and the process and all that.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I didn't mean anything by it man. It just reminded me of a joke from a show I watched as a kid. Tpyos and/oar weird word substitutions happen to everybody. Keep doing you and don't let assholes like me bother you.

I'm looking forward to see how all this roster stuff pans out too. I appreciate the time you take to give your feedback and opinions on camp and players and the process and all that.
Dude - I just like talking crap myself. I guess I’m the A-Hole if I made you feel bad. I get down on myself at times for it .
Just really like this group & The Rams Organization right Now though.
It’s such a High High. This team here by the Bay though & that Desert team just keep getting better as well. This division is tough.
I’m addictted to this site as well. Scary.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Loved Chatarius' route running in the Denver game, and I'm glad that he knows his limitations and gets down before he gets hit hard; it gives me hope that he can remain healthy.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I didn't have cable growing up, but I was able to watch Legends of the Hidden Temple whenever we did summer road trips in the motels lol.
Along with the half scrambled Showtime channel after 10pm.... ~ Angry