PFF interview of Rick Spielman.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I enjoyed this podcast. They talk about players in the draft at each position and Spielman names some of his favorites. He also talks about the scouting process and what GMs and scouts would be doing right now. He said they stack the board based on BPA order only, so it’s like a top 300 list. Then the coaches get involved later and they discuss which guys fit their schemes and it’s a process of elimination. They also go through and try to match players to other teams to try to get a handle on who would want certain players and where they’d take them. Snead screwed this up early in his career when he felt Bobby Wagner would be available in a trade back. He nailed with Kupp though. (However, I’d still argue that it was risky waiting on Kupp until round 3).

I know a lot of you are aware of this process but it is still a good listen. I listen to pods when I’m tinkering at the work bench or doing things like laundry and dishes. It helps pass the time, especially if I am doing something
boring.

View: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-pff-nfl-podcast/id913714358

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have perfected 'boring'.
I was sorting through my kids old clothing today, looking for rips or stains. Then washed the good stuff to be taken to a second hand shop. 5 plus hours leaves a lot of room for podcasts.

I also have an entire basket full of unmatched socks from my wife and two kids to sort through. That’s another 1-2 hours of mind numbing tasks to do.

Plus 6 more garbage bags of old clothes to sort. I’m loving podcasts right now. Plus I am on my own for hours on end, at work.

I think I have recently perfected boring.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Spent 2 hours with my grand-nephew in the back yard burning ants with a magnifying glass, then came in and played video games another few hours, then took a two hour nap/

Had a totally unproductive day.

Top that.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Video Games GIF by South Park

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rams start at 1:35:30.