Peters on the Rams "F*ck them"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
animation 2d GIF by Jake

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Shut up, Marcus. Go blow a coverage and whiff on tackles. We replaced you with a guy that isn't afraid of contact.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
He says he does some things better and he was offended they brought Ramsey in and took that as a disrespect???

Ok first off we upgraded. Second he is way better and he does it all.
Lastly what exactly does Peters think he does a little more of or better???

He may curse better than Jalen as every other word is just that or may speak in incomplete sentences better. Other than that there is not one single thing he is better at.

Jalen is a true shutdown needs no help is cerebral well spoken and way more versatile.

Take a hike and get over it. While your at it learn to tackle.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
He says he does some things better and he was offended they brought Ramsey in and took that as a disrespect???

Ok first off we upgraded. Second he is way better and he does it all.
Lastly what exactly does Peters think he does a little more of or better???

He may curse better than Jalen as every other word is just that or may speak in incomplete sentences better. Other than that there is not one single thing he is better at.

Jalen is a true shutdown needs no help is cerebral well spoken and way more versatile.

Take a hike and get over it. While your at it learn to tackle.
Peters has 31 INTS and 6 TDs in comparison to Ramsey's 11 INTs and 1 TD. I'm sure he thinks that makes him better. Of course that doesn't account for targets, receptions and yrds allowed lol

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He’s like the 25th best cb in the league but number 1 in his mind. Peters thinks we mistreated him because he wanted to be treated like Ramsey and he’s simply not that good lol.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
FWIW I'm glad the Ravens released Darious Williams and we traded them Marcus Peters to open up an opportunity for Williams. He's a superior CB to Peters so that is why Peters is upset because if he was not a Ram, he'd be maybe the third best CB....Sorry Marcus.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I can't believe we traded this guy. How did we survive?

dang

Legend
I was a huge fan is signing Peters. I heard good riddance from KC fans and wondered why. I knew he had a short temper and got into controversy on the field but I thought he was a legit all Pro. Little did I know how much feast or famine of a player he was. He is by far the most adverse to hitting anyone defensive player in the league. I watched him time and time again run away from making tackles. It was if he was on roller skates. I am surprised it isn’t a bigger deal among his peers how extreme his contact avoidance is. He’ll never shit his mouth because it’s likely he wasn’t brought up that way. So deaf ears and run at him all day every day!!!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I seriously hope Rochell isn't like him, in on field play or in personality..

Rochell reminds me of a Peters with a better personality and a willingness to tackle. He's a ballhawk, sometimes to a fault. He also played at a small school, so that's a main reason why he got drafted as low as he was. He's got the swagger of Peters or Ramsey, but I don't consider it a detriment if one can back it up - which Rochell consistently did.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
That was funny. Peter's always felt like a rental. My buddy thats a Chiefs fan didn't have much to say about him when we got him but he talked about how good Talib was which was telling to me. He never lived up to what he was supposed to be here and im glad hes gone. Even more so after that game against the Ravens.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Peter's is a great corner...if you have a system that caters to him. That was proven. Ramsey is more versatile. I dont blame Peter's, it takes alot of maturity to except that you're only good in certain systems and someone else can come in and thrive in a system you could not.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Peters has 31 INTS and 6 TDs in comparison to Ramsey's 11 INTs and 1 TD. I'm sure he thinks that makes him better. Of course that doesn't account for targets, receptions and yrds allowed lol

He can think the earth is flat too like Kyrie Irving but that doesn't make it so. He isn't in the same league as Ramsey. Ramsey plays to shut you down not for the glory of picks and TDs. What he did to the best receivers last year Peters could only dream about.
Peters is a good player but possibly not even a top 10 corner.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
He just needs to get over it and shut the fuck up. You got traded and played good enough to get paid good by Baltimore. The Rams assisted in that process. Stop crying about old shit you can't change and enjoy your current situation. Acting like an old crazy ex lol.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He said "we're gonna sit down and have a nice bowl of gumbo together," but Peters did what he always does. He skipped to avoid any contact ~Asshole Face

Flint

Pro Bowler
Deep down he probably knows he’s in a better scheme for his skillset but he can’t acknowledge it. Oh well.