Patriots vs Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Stay strong!
Thanks man. I have one coworker on my side, he believes in the "full circle". He's actually old enough to live through the years/decades before the Pats were good. He told me about a month ago that in the 90s Pat's games were usually flexed out to Giants or Cowboys games. Unfortunately not everyone is like him.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Took a little longer then I would have liked

But bring on the Patriots

…..

Legend
Thanks man. I have one coworker on my side, he believes in the "full circle". He's actually old enough to live through the years/decades before the Pats were good. He told me about a month ago that in the 90s Pat's games were usually flexed out to Giants or Cowboys games. Unfortunately not everyone is like him.
LoL ...he’s like old enough to not give a fuk and says......”Meh, it just football. That shit tends to come full circle., and Brady’s a bitch anyway.”

Kinda like that ???

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
LoL ...he’s like old enough to not give a fuk and says......”Meh, it just football. That crap tends to come full circle., and Brady’s a bitch anyway.”

Kinda like that ???
I think more "it was good while it lasted, but nothing lasts forever" type. The Pats had a few good seasons and chances but the AFC East was controlled by the Bills and Dolphins for much of the 90s and 80s. And aware enough to realize that the Brady era begins and (potentially) ends with the Rams.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
We have the younger and better team. Now is the time to prove it.
REVENGE!!!

Q729

Legend
Man, I used to feel sorry for those fucks led by Dick MacPherson. I didn't really hate them when Bledsoe was there either. But this bullshit that has gone on for close to two decades. This run is just unnatural, not to mention the perpetual suckage of the rest of the AFC East. Get these fuckers out of here now. We need 20 years of sub .500 season from them already. They deserve it! And they have the nerve to seek the disrepect card. Get the fuck out already. You've stolen too much shit already!

wmc540

Pro Bowler
Guys on NFL Network seemed really confused having to talk about the Rams Patriots matchup.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Brady is completely immobile. Time to put extreme pressure on him.
We can beat the Cheatriots for sure!!!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
The only thing left to complete this dream season is to beat the crap out of the cheatriots. I have wanted nothing more than for this to come to fruition and here we are 2 weeks from taking that torch.

Poppinfresh

Rookie
Let the media stupidity begin.

Kevin Seifert, NFL national writer:
Patriots. If the Pats figured out how to stymie the Chiefs' offense in one week, they can be reasonably counted on to figure out the Rams' in two.

Apparently, limiting the Chiefs to 31 points is "stymying" them.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wonder what Kay Adams is going to do.

I don’t know but I hope she wears that barrel that Kyle Brandt had on last week.
upload_2019-1-20_23-17-18.jpeg