Parking near EJD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

siiimmons

UDFA
Hey guys, going to my second of four games this season tomorrow. Went to the MNF game unfortunately. That time we parked over by mlk drive and 14th st. That was a poor choice. When we cameback we found out that 10 or so cars in the parking lot were broken in to (not ours thankfully). I would like to avoid this Sunday, so where do you guys like to park? I cant wait for 5 years from now when we can park right up next to the new stadium (y)

fastcat

Pro Bowler
I've never head any problems parking on the north side of the stadium by those condos (or whatever they are)... Just have to get there super early to get a spot. Also there is a garage on the southwest side of the stadium. Sorry I can't recall any street names now. But I believe we paid 15 to park there and it was right across the street from the stadium.

Big Unit

UDFA
Maybe a 6 block walk, but there's a parking garage at the corner of Locust - an east-west street maybe two blocks south of the Dome - and 11th Street. Used to cost $5; I think it may be up to $6 or $8 by now. Garage is secure - I prefer it over surface parking, though I DON'T think noon to 3 on a Sunday is particularly dangerous.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Park in the Al's Steakhouse lot on Landing. Many good tailgate parties there too. Just saying.

it use to be $20 to park there. Fenced parking lot with security.

Last edited: