Parking at SoFi ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Gardena? Not the safest place to park a car. I wonder how well they monitor the parking lot there.
Used to park there five years ago for all home games at the Coliseum. No problems, and half the lot is used by RC car hobbyists in the morning. Lots of metro staff too.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
We are hitching a ride with some friends who have a pass in the Orange Lot. So that's figured out. Now to buy some tickets. Lol. Ticketmaster and their fees make it a pain in the ass though. Jeez.
Stub hub ain't much better. Nor is vivid.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
$75 for parking is fucking obscene.

Do you just not have trains and buses in America? You'd never get permission to build SoFi in the UK without a mass transit option bolted on.
The train is an option. Just people in the US would rather chill in their SUV in traffic than inconvenience themselves with mass transit lol.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I park down the street at a medical building. lots of parking in smaller businesses. It honestly is not bad at all easy walk
What street or address? I was thinking about going to tonight nights game. Can you get tickets on site ?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
If any of y'all find a parking lot that's a little father (and cheaper) than the $75 at the Forum, please let us know. I for one wouldn't mind walking a bit more to save a few bucks. $75 isn't terrible, but it sure ain't great either!

Having said that, I'll probably end up forking over the 75 for the Forum next time I go... :laugh1:
I believe if your willing to go early & tailgate you’ll find your way. IMO there is no way parking is $75 if you drive into the parking lot at the Forum.

LAX is not to far so parking & a city bus ride down Century & Prairie could be another weird option.
Those hotels could have a game day bus as well ? If some are looking for possible alternatives ? A phone call never hurts,because they could also direct you to other options as well.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
The train is an option. Just people in the US would rather chill in their SUV in traffic than inconvenience themselves with mass transit lol.
I have friends that used the Metro train to get back and forth to a game at the Coliseum once.

They said it wasn't as easy as advertised and actually took them longer to get home.

As far as SoFi. I used one of the LAZ Go lots, about 1.5 miles from the stadium.
They sold additional bus passes that take you directly to the stadium. They advertise, that a new bus will arrive every 20 minutes.
That didn't work well. We waited for about 45-50 minutes for the bus. We just ended up walking to the stadium.
Which wasn't that bad, but when walking through the Forum parking lot to get to SoFi, we realized that the Forum is the way to go.

socalrams90

Starter
I have a pink tailgate pass that I’ll sell here for $90 which is face value for anyone interested.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
What street or address? I was thinking about going to tonight nights game. Can you get tickets on site ?
sorry bro just saw this, 633 aerick street. Lots of little lots around there. easy walk to SoFi. SpotHero is the app

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Resurrecting this for the new season.

Anyone have any new tips and or tricks for parking this year? Last year for the Seahawks game I missed about 3 minutes of the 1st Q because of the God awful traffic and terrible logistics inside the lots.

Planning on hitting the ATL game with about 10 friends and fam and need to see what our options are.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IPark&Go Parking Lot
6870 Park Terrace, Los Angeles, CA 90045

I parked here for the NFC Championship game when the Rams sent the whiners home with their tails between their legs (goodness I love repeating that whenever I can!). There is a shuttle bus that drives you to and from this parking structure and the bus stop is right in front of the structure. Super great part of town. Be sure to buy a round trip shuttle ticket before you go. This is for SOFI stadium additional parking. The line back to the structure after the game can be a bit long and confusing, but it did work for me.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I've done the park and go, but it was in the preseason last year.
It was a hot mess with the buses that were suppose to pick us up and take us back, so we ended up walking both ways.
It sounds as if they MAY have gotten that cleaned up and more organized.

The Forum is still a good option IMO.
It's directly adjacent to Sofi.
The only downside, is they don't allow tailgating.