Panthers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Cody Davis. All you have to do is jump in front of the kick. That should have been blocked.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Nice penetration Cody. Lil too late though.

Psycho_X

Legend
So it's legal to rip a guys hair from his scalp tackling him from behind but don't grab his pads. Got it.

But he chooses to have long hair he doesn't... choose... to have shoulder pads? I don't know, Goodell logic.

Ajb44

Rookie
Name
Alex
really sucks because fisher is gonna try and say the drop was the difference in the game. Not true but it'll buy case even more time. Yay!

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I'm too old for this repeated shit season after season. I've held firm to Fisher and Snead like many. Fuck this bullshit. Life is too short to waste it any longer.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
My biggest bitch has to be not using Gurley more as a receiver. Great hands and it's almost always a positive play when they throw to him.

Agreed, but in the scheme of things as they stand, I really don't think it matters much.

JackStraw

Rookie
Why did Bennie let that kick land out of the endzone? Fisher's the worst. He needs to be replaced. So people can be crying MFers over the new guy. An even easier target!