Panthers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
Fisher during his post game presser: "I will make changes at TE before I make changes at QB"

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Agreed poor play calling. 1st and goal. We won't give one target to Gurley, Austin, or either of our big body WRs that are playing in top form. F U Boras.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
I might believe that if Fisher didn't have a history of doing this...and I didn't watch Goff's entire college career.
Ask the Titan fans about Kerry Collins.
A certain head coach had a man crush on him as well.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
This is where we start giving up 15 yd plays.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fisher during his post game presser: "I will make changes at TE before I make changes at QB"

Kroenke at the press conference: "I will make changes at HC before...well, before I leave today."

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
TACKLE HIM TACKLE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Lance Kendricks blaming the sun on his dropped TD

Priceless
You know what though, i've noticed that in at least 2 or 3 home games in the Coliseum the Rams' offense find themselves going away from the late afternoon Sun, which makes it very difficult for the receiver. Doesn't the team who loses the coin toss get to decide which direction the game goes?