Panthers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Why in the flipping f*** has Fisher decided to keep Goff on the bench. You deserve to lose your job Fisher.

Ellard80

Legend
zeurlein has a powerful leg... but he isn't accurate when he has to have power....

It's like a golfer that can hit the ball 375 but he will hit it out of bounds 75% of the time.

His power is useless.

SamMills51

UDFA
Kickers in the game
giphy-22.gif

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Looks like maybe Keenum needed those reps Goff got. Lets see what the kid can do, the D is playing to well to not try and get a spark on O.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok so Goff isn't ready, maybe he has absolutely no freaking clue what he's doing yet. That's fine, it makes the trade up possibly stupid but that's a different subject. But if that's the case, isn't Mannion ready? Make Goffninactive the rest of the god damn season for all I care. We know what Keenum is let's get Mannion some experience. See what we have there. That's my thinking if we lose today.

The coaches keep claiming Goff IS ready.

Ajb44

Rookie
Name
Alex
It's not even like quick was contested so Ball placement is crucial. WIDE OPEN

JackStraw

Rookie
Were you guys always this dramatic or is the LA vibes rubbing off on you? Jesus christ relax it's a one possession game with 30 mins left. Cam is a ticking time bomb.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Anyone else have a problem w GZ smiling after another miss? I like a team being loose...but this is TOO loose. Dropped passes, poor O Coordination, and AWFUL blocking.

It's okay, we will fix this...but when?

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
alright just got back inside 7-0 at half looks like another game where only one side of our team shows up :palm:

GZ with a couple unlikely misses for him this year.. damn

hopefully the O wakes up in the second half

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Need a turnover to start the second half.
Anybody notice that when the good turnovers stopped happening the wins stopped happening? Our offense absolutely DEPENDS on defensive turnovers. A recipe for disaster...

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
The BYE didnt seem to benefit us one bit. Did they sleep all break?
Kinda looks like the first game this year, right? The longer this coaching staff has to prepare the worse off the team is.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Were you guys always this dramatic or is the LA vibes rubbing off on you? Jesus christ relax it's a one possession game with 30 mins left. Cam is a ticking time bomb.

I know

It's ridiculous

Vent party starts early!!!

RAMNATION

Rookie
Know what the most frustrating thing is ... I'm watching redzone and I'm seeing points being put up ... yards being gained ... and I've seen the Rams about 6 times. And three of those were when the panthers were driving
well My Rams are showing here in Jacksonville, so at least I have that.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Defense is Playing great, now the Offence needs to make some second half adjustments! R-E-L-A-X!!!! WE STILL HAVE 30 MINUTES OF FOOTBALL TO GO!! GO RAMS!!

clemram

UDFA
Name
Patrick
Well this is my second live game watching the Rams and I see i haven't missed anything.Just zero imagination on offense with bad qb and line play.Would love to see Goff, but at this stage of the season probably wouldnt help much.Should've started like the other rookie of the year candidates Prescott and Wentz did early in the year,thanks Fisher.This staff needs to be gutted down all the way to the parking attendants.Then in maybe 2 to 3 years we may have something