Panthers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
honestly at this point i don't even want Goff in, just want Jeff Fisher gone......my disdain for Linehan and Spags never reached these heights.

You become apathetic when your team sucks. You hate your team when they continue to give you hope and then shit on it.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I'm actually not mad. As soon as I heard Keenum was starting I notched the L on the schedule. So I was pissed off between 3-345. Now I'm just watching to see how we earn Keenum that L.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
the Panthers get ball at the half too they cannot score.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
LOL, I removed Benjamin this morning and replaced him with Tavon in my Fantasy League.... because I had hope. :(

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
The offense is a complete sh*t show right now. We had two weeks to prepare for the game and it looks like the offense took the entire two weeks off. What a freaking sh*t show.

RamWoodie

Legend
The defense has to be tired now. I don't know what Fisher is gonna do at the half...but he and Boras best figure out a new plan.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Look on the bright side, any talk of an extention for Fisher is likely tabled.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2 mins left in the first half 0 points seems legit. Keenum is great!

It's unbelievable. He shit the bed against the Giants and has continued shitting the bed today. But Fisher is still unwilling to make a change. FIRE HIM.