Panthers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Hekker is a sole bright spot lately, consistently.

I've been playing fantasy GM in my head, along with all the other voices. I'd love to see Fisher gone, a real OC in place, radical idea but consider trading Gurley for a 2017 1st, and then build the o line by draft. Maybe a center with that 1st, good guard in the 2nd, best player rest of the way.

Different D coordinator, too. For all the Williams hype, this defense has never really been elite, even with a lot of talent.

Oh well.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Third down fail, haha, should be used to it especially when it's third and more than ten. SMH

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Joyner wanting to play outside is the biggest joke I've heard. He NEVER gets his head around. He's a walking PI flag. The Rams continue their league-worst 3rd and long defensive showing.

Brutal decision to only rush 3.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Yep. Rushing 3 is ridiculous!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Even on the rare occasion that Gurley gets a lane, he's running in quicksand with his head down waiting to get hit.

RamWoodie

Legend
If the offense can get the fire of the defense...this is gonna be a game. The Panthers are another defense where your TE is gonna be able to operate. Find Kendricks please...:whistle:

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
You must be going blind. Tavon had the block, and he turned the defender to the outside. Had gurley went outside it would have been a loss. Tavon was supposed to move the defender inside. In which Gurley would have been gone.

And PS, insulting the players isn't welcome here. All you do is talk crap and bring your negativity around. There are other sites if this isn't working out for you.

I've been here long enough to understand what is acceptable and starting a reply with caling someone genius isn't one of them. You don't like my posts there is an ignore function, use it.

TA had the guy blocked and the outside was open and Gurley cut back inside where the only defender was. He could have gotten to the sideline and probably picked up a first down. He is blowing it nearly every time he touches the ball and I will be calling him out for it.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
You gotta put pressure on Cam. He's not the most accurate of throwers. That's the way.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's what you do on 3rd and long!