Packers Sign OL Jared Veldheer

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Just read where the Packers just signed OL Jared Veldheer (Spelling?) even though he just played for the Colts this past Saturday. Seems pretty strange to me! How much do you think he can help the Packers?

Packfan18

Rookie
Just read where the Packers just signed OL Jared Veldheer (Spelling?) even though he just played for the Colts this past Saturday. Seems pretty strange to me! How much do you think he can help the Packers?
I didn’t think we could sign anyone after the regular season was over.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Veldheer was a former Cardinal. I'm not concerned about him, especially if Donald can go; Veldheer is old and pretty much washed up.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think rosters should be set when the playoffs begin. This isn't MLB where you can sign the good players off losing squads come playoff time, which is BS.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
name sounds familiar. did he ever play for the cardinals? if so, i dont mind and hope he plays.

He used to be Hulk.

s_35_915_Jared_big.jpg

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Props to him. That's not a bad gig for someone like him. Back to back playoff games two different teams one AFC one NFC. (Stoned I am, yes am I)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good signing for Green Bay. That dude played quite well for Indy.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
  • Packers signed OT Jared Veldheer from Colts' practice squad.
    COVID practice squad rules allow for a non-protected player to sign elsewhere at the beginning of the week. Veldheer in turn will become the first player in NFL history to play for two teams in the same postseason after starting in the Colts' Wild Card loss to Buffalo. The veteran is expected to be used as depth behind Billy Turner, who will replace David Bakhtiari (knee) at left tackle for the remainder of the postseason.
    SOURCE: Adam Schefter on Twitter
    Jan 11, 2021, 5:41 PM ET

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I take this as a good sign that the Pack don’t like what they are seeing along the O line.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did he actually play in the regular season/playoffs? or was he on the PS the whole time?

oldnotdead

Legend
He was drafted by the Raiders in 2010 I believe. He was a decent OT but his play began to slip fairly early in his career and he bounced around a lot. That alone should tell you all you need to know. It's obviously a covid precaution type of signing.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Rams should sign a scrub away from the Packers practice squad tomorrow morning. Any scrub will do.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did he actually play in the regular season/playoffs? or was he on the PS the whole time?
He played for them down the stretch I think. Noticed him in a more recent game forget who they were playing. But he looked good he's probably better than the dude they had there vs the Bears.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
He played for them down the stretch I think. Noticed him in a more recent game forget who they were playing. But he looked good he's probably better than the dude they had there vs the Bears.

Good luck knowing the offense?

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
If I heard correctly during the Colts game, he had retired and the colts coerced him back for the playoffs after an O-line injury?