Packers LT out

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I don't have a warm fuzzy feeling about Sunday...Pack pissed about getting taken down by the Queens...Rodgers whining about his owee toe so he can look like superman if he goes off on our pass D and no real reason to think that the Rams will have found a magic bullet to turn their recent woes around...Weather forecast doesn't sound like Green Bay in late December or January but not L.A. either...Having said all that rubbish, GO HORNS !!!!! Make me look like an idiot...
High temp is expected to be 37 degrees with 10-20 mph winds.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian

Season 22 Episode 6 GIF by South Park

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Goff never seemed to fair well in cold temps. Although I'm not sure 37 is that cold for a pro football player. Stafford has played in Green Bay and Chicago enough times over the years to know how it feels throwing the ball.

dang

Legend
Ramsey Donald Miller Floyd get together and fire this Mutha Fuken defense up. You have the firepower. Lock and load!!!!