Packers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMNATION

Rookie
Goff is more comfortable planting and throwing the seam, has never looked comfortable throwing outside the hash.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Dear Santa all i ask is ...please no run up the midlle or 5 second developing play because they are blitz'n

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is the worst time for Goff to make two mistakes in a row. And then McVay burns another TO.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Anyone else feel that the game comes down to this?
Yeah. If we don’t get a first down the defense has to make a play. But hey, crazier things have happened. Maybe we hold them and GZ kicks the game winner.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A loss today at home against an average team would be bad especially considering playing at New Orleans next week. Could be looking at a two game losing streak.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think we will win..but I'm stepping out of here for a while...

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
if the team showed up these fuckin cheese heads would be headed for the exits with their tails between their legs. Instead.. .We shit the bed in the first 25 minutes of the game and our play calling and secondary suck today