Packers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Hey is that a little swagger I detect! Nice job McVay take what they give it is as applicable as ever in this case

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Why so many packers fans? Just becusue or due to the Dodgers game being later?

Because it's LA. For 20+ years there wasn't a team here, and the Packers were a national team during that time.

I would hate to see what it'd be like if the Cheatriots came to the stadium.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
See that's what I've been asking for all game. If they wanna blitz fun run Todd out the backfield and make em pay

Last edited:

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Why so many packers fans? Just becusue or due to the Dodgers game being later?

id imagine is a collection of things.

1. packers fans travel well
2. its LA/Cali, a great destination to travel to if youre going to go to an away game
3. dodgers game later
4. apparently the coliseum isnt a great venue (or so ive seen ppl say on here) so maybe many rams fans prefer not to go

KayJay

Starter
The one problem about playing the quarterback position. Is the fact they get all of the credit, and at the same time all of the blame. Yet Goff has two touchdowns to Rodgers zero. And we all know Rodgers is better than Goff. I understand he needs to be better against the Rush. But if nobody is open, would you rather him throw an interception, or make the right play? All that, and we still found a way to score. You want to be angry? Be angry with McVay. I still have yet to see one screen pass to calm down the dogs on the Packers defense.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
We are not out numbered. Stop stating that as a truth. You can't tell. They are louder right now. When we win you wont here a peep.
We aren't outnumbered today and weren't even close to outnumbered in the Atlanta game

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Rogers needs to get better at throwing under constant and consistent pressure

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Pshhh I was never worried
200w.webp
me too