Packers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I dont get that two point call. We haven’t run up the gut all day.
McVay needs to make some play calling g adjustments at half. Not one screen call against a blitzing team

MachS

Hall of Fame
Our line needs to change their tampons and man up in the second half. This is a very winnable game though, time to have a big second half.

Psycho_X

Legend
Packers fans were scared to death of our sweeps, Gurley outside tackle, and screens and we’ve literally done none of those things once. I don’t get it. Green Bay has been abused by those all year.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That 2 point conversion was the right call...I don't know if Gurley up the gut was the right call..

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Todd has to be angry right now. He's not getting TDs.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That 2 point conversion was the right call...I don't know if Gurley up the gut was the right call..

Running Gurley right was a bad call imo. We had gotten no push there all day long.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We get the ball first....Lets score 40 points

96GS#007

Pro Bowler
Can only hope McVay is setting them up. Keep being stubborn running up the middle and then....Surprise! Screen play

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Not a great 1st half but held in there. Three great plays: the Barron tackle for safety, the Cooks catch, the Gurley catch

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
We are slowly turning the tide, thanks to Hecker and the D. But the one thing glaring to me is our OL is not itself for some reason....

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Hopefully McVay is dialing up some in-game adjustments....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can't wait for Kupp next game, and Talib....

Q729

Legend
Not a great 1st half but held in there. Three great plays: the Barron tackle for safety, the Cooks catch, the Gurley catch
And the Hekker punt inside the 5. And the Hekker completion that was just a positive thing.