Packers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Varsity vs JV.

We had one good fake punt and a punt inside the 5 and that's about it.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
A lot of this not on Goff. uncharacteristic drops today

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Good challenge for Goff. Down ten, fierce rush. Time to see some toughness, some leadership. These games and situations define qbs.

Maybe a loss can be used to refocus a team, too. We're getting handled in play calling, pass protection, physicality.

As several have noted, this is a bit like that Atlanta game, except we were at least in that game.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
I think we're playing a bit better now ... now that I pressed the 'mute' button ... far more enjoyable.

:rolleyes:
Heh I've been on mute for the last 3 series. Just nuthin' I want to hear right now. Plus listening to a bunch of GB fans is about as nauseous as it gets.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
These are some Jeff Fisher run calls. All up the middle or off tackle. Can we get some runs/screens to the outside FFS?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We are not this bad, and the Packers are surely not this good. Let down game?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is on McVay. We are killing them while running left. Yet, McVay insists on continuing to run right.