Packers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I honestly am not thrilled with this Defense at all. We consistently give up huge plays.
Yeah it’s not good. Packers are challenging our weaknesses and it’s showing bad. I didn’t think the offense would stink the first two possessions though.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let’s go. We go weather this storm right now they fresh legs and running on adrenaline it’s go wear out we just gotta keep the game close until then

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
We look tired and they look fresh at the moment -- three games on the road v coming off the bye week?

Plenty of game time left.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
we said it b4... I know McVay is a young coach, but he needs to get on these refs and these bullcrap non-calls.

Peters getting torched.

He really does need to do that, but it's silly that's even necessary. The holding on Cooks on the second down play was as blatant as it gets. And Goff threw the ball to him. They can't even claim they didn't see it. It's fucking ridiculous.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
can we get off to a fast start for once? This slow start bullshit gonna come back to bite this team today.

Sloppy and uninspired play

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If we continue to play in this fashion, we are going to lose and we are going to question ourselves as a team. As will the rest ion the league. We look outright bad on defense and the offense looks like it has lost its mojo. Goff especially.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
If we continue to play in this fashion, we are going to lose and we are going to question ourselves as a team. As will the rest ion the league. We look outright bad on defense and the offense looks like it has lost its mojo. Goff especially.
We’re 7-0. We will not go undefeated. If we lose today we’re still 7-1 and leading our division by a wide margin. It’s the NFL. Losing happens.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
One of the oddest things about this team is that they often look better on the road than at home. Better record, too. Not sure there have been many playoff caliber teams that had a better road than home record.

Need a score here.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
This thread is getting hard to read with the "refs are fucking us over" crap.

Can we leave that out of here.........