Packers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Aikman said Pack playing with 6 DBs if we can't run on that we got a lot of problems today

Go Rams

~ArkyRamsFan~

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Packers have obviously won this game already -- celebration central on the sideline.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
So your genius idea is to make a comment you know the mods don't want cause it just starts fights. Grow up
Look OldSchool I'm not here to fight with you or anyone. However just like you I am entitled to my opinion without having to justify anything to you.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Anyone else just see that replay o lineman had rams Defender by the facemask pushing him back had it dead to rights slow mo but some how refs missed it

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I been thinking the same thing but this is a touchy subject to most

Tickets were ridiculously expensive and the Coliseum sucks.... Been to about 5 or 6 games since they came back to LA but I'm not paying more than 60 for tix unless they are in the playoffs. Can't stand that shitty stadium.

I wonder if the opposing fans are helping to drive up prices? Vikings game was the same thing.

Q729

Legend
C'mon, those Fox assholes have to be pumping up the Packer fan noise volume.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Okay Mod's. Time to step in shut down the stadium talk

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Yuuup, like I thought, the Packers will be getting all the calls and non-calls today. Really sucks.