Overnight: Raiders Fire HC + GM

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Warren Sharp did an article about how every offense that McDaniels has been a part of has done better before he got there and after he left (including the Tom Brady offenses and even referencing the STL offenses). Amazing that this guy got another head coaching job.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
It must be nice being a fan of a team that has a GM that's actually held accountable.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
It must be nice being a fan of a team that has a GM that's actually held accountable.
The Cowboys have bragging rights as their GM’s boss has made the GM employee of the month for like 10 straight years.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
McDaniels has always sucked. But, for some reason owners keep hiring him. I wouldn’t want JMac replacing my kids high school team and his coach is a moron.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
That he got hired... AFTER.. Brady left and won a Super Bowl elsewhere.. is just comedy.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
"That sounds kinda kinky" ~ @CGI_Ram

Mark Davis Sport GIF by UFC

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I am anxious to know, if you have shared that with him.
We had a great coaching staff the last few years. The head coach retired.

The new guy was hired with a lot of derision from parents. Several of us were at the meeting and we let it be known that we didn’t want the guy to be the coach.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
There are a lot of loyal Raider fans in this neck of the woods. I feel for them. A lot of years of futility. We knew how that felt when we went through the Linehan/Spags/Fisher era.

Raider fans around here are nothing like 49er fans. They stick with their team no matter what. 49er fans will completely disappear when they pull their annual choke job in the playoffs.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There are a lot of loyal Raider fans in this neck of the woods. I feel for them. A lot of years of futility. We knew how that felt when we went through the Linehan/Spags/Fisher era.

Raider fans around here are nothing like 49er fans. They stick with their team no matter what. 49er fans will completely disappear when they pull their annual choke job in the playoffs.
In the early '70's, while finishing high school, a friend of mine said he wasn't going to shave until the Raiders won the super bowl. ( His beard came in early in life). So when they beat the Vikings we had a shaving party! Bet he's glad he's not a fan of some team that's never won one.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Happy Birthday Jimmy! Now sit down and shut up.