Overnight: Raiders Fire HC + GM

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can't believe McDaniels got another shot as HC with the Raiders in the first place. But then again, they are the Raiders...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So enjoyable watching this continuing shit show on how to not run a franchise

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Moves likes should make some fans a lot more appreciative of Sean, Les and ownership of how they run things here. Instead it's whining of the 3rd string qb for a week.

Dick move firing overnight. At least Mark Davis should be man enough to do this face to face.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Dick move firing overnight. At least Mark Davis should be man enough to do this face to face.
I got nothing on Zigler, but for McHoodie who told the Colts yeah, but no several years ago, this is pretty appropriate.

Psycho_X

Legend
Man, what a dick move to fire him at 1am lol... couldn't have happened to a better person. So wonder if he was still at facility or if he's nice and tucked in and got a random phone call in middle of night telling him to not come back? I'm sure McDaniels will get sucked back in by Belichek but hopefully no one else hires that turd.
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man, what a dick move to fire him at 1am lol... couldn't have happened to a better person. So wonder if he was still at facility or if he's nice and tucked in and got a random phone call in middle of night telling him to not come back? I'm sure McDaniels will get sucked back in by Belichek but hopefully no one else hires that turd.
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles
10 pm local time. I'm sure they were discussing it over dinner or whatever

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
This speaks more about the ownership than the Coach and GM.
Davis is the failure.
Those were his hires.

It’s an organization that looks likes it controlled by drunk, overreacting fans.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Mark Davis must of had a clear head and knew what needed to be done after leaving the strip club.

NYCRam

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm sure a big part of this is how good Derek Carr has looked in New Orleans. Along with how crappy Jimmy G has looked.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Mark Davis must of had a clear head and knew what needed to be done after leaving the strip club.
Actually rumor has that some woman named Lola, who walks like a woman and talks like a man told Mark Davis, he should fire the bastard.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I'm sure a big part of this is how good Derek Carr has looked in New Orleans. Along with how crappy Jimmy G has looked.
And Jimmy G officially benched. Raiders O line has worsened and with McHoodie asking for 7 step drops, not sure that worked out well for Jimmy.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Watch the Rams hire JMac as an offensive "consultant" , hahaha...