Over/Under on Dump Bradford Threads this season set at 100

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
I'm gonna take the under on this board.

I'm betting that SB plays well this year.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
On here, I'll take the under. Elsewhere, it'll reach 100 before the season starts. Sad!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
That's cheating, but it's smart LOL.

Cheating? No that's admin power. :admin: Are we butting heads again today Les? Cause if so.....:sneaky:

wiugd1.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think it's already up to 60 on the SamTalk PD Board.

rdw

Pro Bowler
I'll take the under. Why would we have dump Bradford threads? He's going to have a great season! :D

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I think it's already up to 60 on the SamTalk PD Board.
If only Michael Sam had had any other last name... he could have gotten off scot-free over there. :(

I believe in Sam! Third year under the same coaching staff? Yeah I bet he is going to blow up the NFL scene #turndownforwhat

rdw

Pro Bowler
This is me in any thread where there's Ram player bashing (which is why I never visit PD boards)
r0CZqgU.gif

RFIP

Here that # will be under, I have no doubt. But out and about it will be way, WAY over.

Didn't you hear? the Rams have upgraded everywhere, it's due or die now for the QB.

I seriously do feel a Warner de ja vue coming soon where we have to watch this QB do great things but in another uni.

For Kurt it was in favor of another Qb to play with Warner's weapons at least...but this time it's going to be so we can get one of those shinny new run-around QB's like Seattle and SF!

Oh, and here is a thread counter you might like to bid on. WHEN the next Qb comes, there will be over or under 1000000000 posts from the Bradford haters who WILL be screaming "we need to up grade the wr's because they suck!' Just like many who wanted Manzeil "and take his college buddy Evans with 1b..."

I honestly could not draw up a worse first round than that.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Oh, and here is a thread counter you might like to bid on. WHEN the next Qb comes, there will be over or under 1000000000 posts from the Bradford haters who WILL be screaming "we need to up grade the wr's because they suck!' Just like many who wanted Manzeil "and take his college buddy Evans with 1b..."

Nah, Bradford haters never blame anyone else on the team for anything but Bradford. Mention the WRs and you start getting arguments of "Oh, I guess Bradford needs a PERFECT supporting cast to succeed" and they accuse you of bashing the rest of the team to protect Bradford.

In their mind, replace Bradford, and everything else solves itself.