Over Macho Grande?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

I’m finally over (multiple choices allowed)

• Those playoff losses to the Vikings in the 70s

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Suspicions about how Carroll Rosenbloom died

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Eric Dickerson’s acrimonious departure

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • The Phantom Sack/“Chris” Everett debacle

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Leaving L.A.

Votes: 23 34.8%
  • The Patriots’ cheating in 2001/league complicity

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • The Jeff Fisher years

Votes: 30 45.5%
  • I don’t think I’ll ever get over Macho Grande

Votes: 14 21.2%

• Total voters

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whereas the moment was there for Goff but he didn't see the fucking receiver, then floated the ball to him just enough to where the DB could interrupt a sure TD.

What are you talking about?

Goff had his moment late in the game with the Rams down by 7. He hit cooks on the chest in the endzone. Unfortunately cooks dropped it cold.

If Goff was playing well you'd just brush that off and go to the next play. But that was far from the case and the next play was a horrible interception.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
What are you talking about?
He saw Cooks late. If he had seen him at the appropriate moment it's a TD. Then after seeing him finally he threw the ball in an almost leisurely manner, and the DB had just enough time to disrupt the catch. If he had gunned that ball to Cooks and placed it where his body was between him and the DB it is likely a TD.

Already said, by the way, that Cooks should have caught it. But this is football. More problems you introduce yourself the more chances failure bites you in the ass. In the biggest games being the team that is not making mistakes is preferred.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He saw Cooks late. If he had seen him at the appropriate moment it's a TD. Then after seeing him finally he threw the ball in an almost leisurely manner, and the DB had just enough time to disrupt the catch. If he had gunned that ball to Cooks and placed it where his body was between him and the DB it is likely a TD.

Already said, by the way, that Cooks should have caught it. But this is football. More problems you introduce yourself the more chances failure bites you in the ass. In the biggest games being the team that is not making mistakes is preferred.

I know the play you're talking about. How could we forget it?

But that wasn't Goff's moment. Usually the moment for a qb is in the 4th qtr when the team needs him to make a play.

He made that play. He just needed cooks to make it as well. And goff wasn't playing well enough for second chances. As the next play confirmed.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I know the play you're talking about. How could we forget it?

But that wasn't Goff's moment. Usually the moment for a qb is in the 4th qtr when the team needs him to make a play.

He made that play. He just needed cooks to make it as well. And goff wasn't playing well enough for second chances. As the next play confirmed.

You’re talking about different plays. The play that was followed by the INT was an uncalled PI (the league later admitted it). That was the refs’ fault. The one that was the late throw was earlier in the game.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You’re talking about different plays. The play that was followed by the INT was an uncalled PI (the league later admitted it). That was the refs’ fault. The one that was the late throw was earlier in the game.

Yes, I know.

Merlin was saying Goff's moment was in the first half on that late throw.

I'm saying Goff's moment was when the Rams were down by 7 in the 4th qtr and they needed a td. And cooks should have caught it. He was a $20m per year wr. That catch is part of his pay grade.

When your qb is struggling somewhat you gotta make a play for him.