Outside the NFCW; Two Teams Hope don't Make the Playoffs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
NE X 2.
Then again, I would love to whomp the cheatriots ass all over the field. Denying Billacheat another SB victory.

RAM's-NWST

UDFA
NE and Dallas. Could you imagine NE fans losing the division to the Jets or Dolphins? Plenty of print to read and I would be loving it.

crazyhorns

Rookie
Just 2 so many to choose from.

Usually it would be automatic Cowboys but why waste a selection on them.

I will go with the Patriocheats and my new team to hate Carolina Wankers.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The New England Patriots and the Dallas Cowboys...The Patriots are obvious and Dallas because I enjoy seeing Jerry Jones upset.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
The way I see it, I hope Carolina makes it just so we can get sweet revenge smashing their playoff hopes in the first round.

As for the Patriots... #%$& them!

PhxRam

Does anyone still have bad feelings for Saints or moved on?

I dont think I ever HATED the Saints. I thought Turley was a bitch for the helmet tossing incident. About the only hate I had towards the Saints.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
All the ones I hate enough, to hope they don't make it, I want their so the Rams can Beat on them!
:wabbit:

VARam

Washington ( I'm in Skins territory and would love to see them go down again due to the RGIII factor). I used to be a Patriot hater but have come to acknowledge the fact that they're a well run organization.

VARam

I dont think I ever HATED the Saints. I thought Turley was a bitch for the helmet tossing incident. About the only hate I had towards the Saints.
Don't forget Joe Horn. What a grade A douche.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Washington ( I'm in Skins territory and would love to see them go down again due to the RGIII factor). I used to be a Patriot hater but have come to acknowledge the fact that they're a well run organization.

Yeah, Patsies know every trick in the book. Lol

We soooo won that trade, BTW. I would have trade RGIII for Robinson and Austin straight up. (Austin a by product of that trade.)

Who knows? Maybe we trade back and draft Martin if we didn't get Robinson. Bears may have given up a third rounder to grab Donald. That trade truly is "the rock" that built this team so fast.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
CAR and DAL. Can't stand the former, and love to see the latter's hype crash and burn year after year after year.

America's team. Psh.