Out of all the current and potential playoff teams who makes you nervous

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I think our boys are playing great and might be The best team right now...BUT I am nervous about matching up with the Vikings and the Panthers, both have good defenses

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I've been nervous ever since the news gz was placed on ir. Not gonna get any better in the playoffs.

SierraRam

Recreational User
The only team left that really whooped us was Minnesota, so I'll choose them... But it's only us fans that are nervous - the team is too young to have the jitters.

McVay has them believing they're going to kick everyone's ass. Love it!!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Vikings and Panthers. Teams with an elite, physical, talented front seven tend to cause alot of trouble in the playoffs for the elite offenses they run into. The game is officiated a little differently too, which can favor a team that likes to slow the game down and grind it out.

RAMS1083

UDFA
Name
L.T
For me the highest to least worrisome would be:

1) Saints.... its HARD to beat a team twice especially non-division
2) Panthers..... something about that Defense AND their playoff experience
3) Vikings..... Defense and crowd will be SO hyped can be the 1st team in SB in their house
4) Falcons.... Matt Ryan and JJ scares me and they have something to prove with last years meltdown
5) Eagles.... I REALLY want this rematch especially with Foles behind center
6) Seahawks.... Their too banged up on Defense I dont see the Rams losing to them at all.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
For me the highest to least worrisome would be:

1) Saints.... its HARD to beat a team twice especially non-division
2) Panthers..... something about that Defense AND their playoff experience
3) Vikings..... Defense and crowd will be SO hyped can be the 1st team in SB in their house
4) Falcons.... Matt Ryan and JJ scares me and they have something to prove with last years meltdown
5) Eagles.... I REALLY want this rematch especially with Foles behind center
6) Seahawks.... Their too banged up on Defense I dont see the Rams losing to them at all.

Good points made.

Q729

Legend
Seattle

They owe us an ass whooping after the smack down we gave them.

Hoping they don't get in this year

I agree with this. The Shehawks are going to want revenge and will be extra motivated if they get in.

They don't owe us jack squat. It's we who owe them many more ass whoopings with all the division championships those damn transplants have taken!

Montanaramfan

Rookie
I think the most dangerous team out there is New Orleans. Somehow we held Drew Brees in check but let Mariota throw all over our defense. In the four games we lost this year, we've been in them until the very last possession, except for the Vikings game. Remember in that game, Kupp lost a fumble on the goal line and we lost our corner which allowed Thielen to burn us. We marched right down the field on the opening drive but were stymied after that. It would be fun to watch McVay match wits with Zimmer again. I want to see the rematch. Then, three weeks later, I want to see us playing in Minnesota again!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Vikings have a championship caliber defense. Saints have a Hall of Fame quarterback. Those teams to me are the most concerning. Thats the NFC. In the Superbowl the Patriots have been the most prolific. And the refs always seem to favor them.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I'm scared easily now...LOL

Cam and the Panthers....defense wins Championships.

That fucking Viking defense....:banghead:

Those are the only teams I think could give us trouble...maybe...the Pats....:hiding:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
For me it’s the Vikings.

But to make the playoffs, you are a good team. We could be beat by any of them...

But, I honestly think we have the most complete team and a legit shot at winning it all.

Losing GZ really hurts. That still has me nervous.
Me too, and the Panthers, but they are so Jekyll and Hyde, I don't know what to think of them.

A55VA6

Legend
Mini-Soda and Nawlins

I am not impressed by Pittsburgh or NE's defenses. Pittsburgh hasn't looked the same since they lost Shazier.

Same. Vikings are just strong, and Saints look to be getting better since we last played them.

In my opinion, if the Rams can just make it to the Super Bowl, they'll win it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Mini-Soda and Nawlins

I am not impressed by Pittsburgh or NE's defenses. Pittsburgh hasn't looked the same since they lost Shazier.

Agreed. Minny at home is the real deal, that's where they're an extra level of difficult (12.9ppg allowed), to the point where I feel like they're that team the Super Bowl path goes through.

New Orleans is similar to the Rams in their offensive/defensive balance, but also have an experienced QB which makes them dangerous.

Granted, anything can happen in the playoffs. And come kickoff I'll probably be nervous as F vs anyone we draw. But just looking at the matchups Minnesota is the team the Rams need to beat to get to the dance, and New Orleans is straight nasty.

…..

Legend
Falcons might not even make the playoffs and if they do, They're one and done.

Same with Seattle. The mojo is gone and no matter how intense they try to bring it, they are missing too many pieces.

Saints are pretty good, scary on offense, more than capable on defense but we've had their number and match up well, even in their dome.

Philly is Chilly. The bye takes them deeper but I don't think they make it out of The NFC's final 4 anymore.

The Vikings have the mojo right now. Chip on their shoulders. Will play at home every game in the playoffs once Philly goes down, and has the defense. Their offense never missed a step while losing Dalvin Cook, then Sam. They are the one team good enough to win against anyone with a game manager at QB.

The Panthers to me, represent the biggest hurdle. They have momentum and experience and swagger. Their offense isn't amazing but it's balanced enough to cause defenses to lose track of the QB, so you adjust, and get burned elswhere. To me, they are our most difficult matchup

Memphis Ram

Legend
Without GZ, they all scare me!
train
giphy.gif

Ram65

Legend
We have plenty of confidence heading into post-season play - and for good reason! That being said, it's the playoffs. The Rams should not take any team lightly at this point in the season. IMO, here are the NFC teams (in order from highest to least worrisome) that the Rams must bring their A-game against:
1. Vikings
2. Saints
3. Eagles
4. Panthers
5. Falcons
6. Seahawks

Seem about right. The top 2 are the scariest teams. Saints getting healthy. That first game the Saints were short handed and the Rams didn't blow them out. The Vikings have a great defense. I do think McVay changes things up on offense. A healthier Hags team (Wagner) is like a wounded dog so they would not be counted out even if they are lowest on the list.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Vikings were able to beat us with Case “I’m the Man” Keenum. Lol. He’s got a pretty big chip on his shoulder. That’s what worries me. At least we still seem to be getting better.