Our defense is starting to get it.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
They're starting to look like a tight 3-4 defense.
All that talent is coming to the forefront.

The pressure on the QB increased throughout the game.

Backfield looking better as the game went along.

They really tightened up in the run game.

Petrowsky

Rookie
Name
Petrowsky
They're starting to look like a tight 3-4 defense.
All that talent is coming to the forefront.

The pressure on the QB increased throughout the game.

Backfield looking better as the game went along.

They really tightened up in the run game.
The last two weeks compared to the first few weeks has just been night and day. Ever since the second half of the Dallas game they have been rather impressive.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Yeah, the big story over the past 3 weeks has been the D. I was hoping it was them just growing more comfortable in the system

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
When is Brockers contract up ?

Brockers has always been a pretty good DT , under rated even

but it seems like he's really found a home in Wade Phillips defense

can the Rams afford to keep bot Brockers and Donald ?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When is Brockers contract up ?

Brockers has always been a pretty good DT , under rated even

but it seems like he's really found a home in Wade Phillips defense

can the Rams afford to keep bot Brockers and Donald ?
Brockers is signed through 2019. Two more years after this then he's a UFA.

TexasRam

Legend
Some nice games Turned in from Olgeltree and Quinn. Good sign. Those two were struggling in the new defense.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
The D isn't even finished coming online....and they're holding good teams to 11pts per over the last 3.

Denver was good when Wade got there, but after a couple of drafts and off-seasons? They're still a juggernaut. My friend who's a Denver fan is beside himself.

As we all know...not having a QB...SUCKS.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Here’s the interesting thing about our D, at least to me.

We have exactly one All Pro on our D, right? Aaron Donald. That’s it.

And yet, our D is playing like a top 5 unit these last 3 1/2 games. At least scoring wise. We are on track for the fewest points allowed by a Ram D since ‘01, per Ramswire.

http://theramswire.usatoday.com/201...ts-facts-sean-mcvay-jared-goff-todd-gurley/2/

Somehow, some way, Wade Phillips always makes his D greater than the sum of it’s parts. Needless to say, this bodes very well for our prospects in these next 9 games.

Take a bow, Wade! You is da Man!

Zodi

Hall of Fame
The D isn't even finished coming online....and they're holding good teams to 11pts per over the last 3.

Denver was good when Wade got there, but after a couple of drafts and off-seasons? They're still a juggernaut. My friend who's a Denver fan is beside himself.

As we all know...not having a QB...SUCKS.

That's what I'm thinking for this team as a whole. Going through a coaching change is tough.. new systems on both sides of the ball, old vets mixing in with rookies plus guys the new staff brought in. I'm excited to see where this team can go with a competent coaching staff with a full off season (and a first round pick) under their belt.

Too bad we'll be picking 32nd... :D

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Here’s the interesting thing about our D, at least to me.

We have exactly one All Pro on our D, right? Aaron Donald. That’s it.

And yet, our D is playing like a top 5 unit these last 3 1/2 games. At least scoring wise. We are on track for the fewest points allowed by a Ram D since ‘01, per Ramswire.

http://theramswire.usatoday.com/201...ts-facts-sean-mcvay-jared-goff-todd-gurley/2/

Somehow, some way, Wade Phillips always makes his D greater than the sum of it’s parts. Needless to say, this bodes very well for our prospects in these next 9 games.

Take a bow, Wade! You is da Man!
IIRC, Ogletree was second-team All-Pro last year. This year, I think Brockers and Truuu will join him in the Pro Browl.

London59

Rookie
Name
London59
I was a little worried earlier in the season. Getting some key players back and also a few players maybe finally starting to understand the defense has them playing great now!