OUCH! NFL Rewind is $100 this year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
So I'm sort of a dumb azz or dipshit.I did it last year.Right now on my APP I can pay 24.99 or get the last 5 years free until 7/31/15.
I can sign in & subscribe now. What would my cost be ??? I'll try to find out.Do I have A choice if how long it does for.I think I got in real cheap last year & was awesome.You can watch the games & not have to give up your weekends.I've spent a lot of money at bars over the years,because I never got Direct TV or bought a Xbox.
I do guess it is priceless since I work probably half the Sundays now during the season.
**My main question is do they(NFL) allow you to concert it from phone APP to TV ???
I finally tried it,but was not sure if my subscription had ended.That really sucked,because I was looking so forward to it when I finally got my converter.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The NFL is really freaked. That is why I'm PISSED .Mirrioring Rewind !!! That totally sucks you can watch in phone ,but Can't watch on TV.It 's not all about price.It can be about watching games in comfort & with a friend.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
I got the same email, they're combining the preseason package with game rewind. They keep raising the prices Bc people keep buying it. It's bs.
Yup -- it's complete bullshit. I'll just catch the preseason re-airs on NFL Network, plus the Preseason Week 2 game at Tennessee will be broadcast nationally on FOX.

I refuse to pay $80 more for something I didn't want in the first place.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Fucking hate The NFL the way they have treated So.Cal Ram Fans.

As A long time Ram fan it has been no stop taking it The ASS.

Screw the raiders & that Davies family.I'd love to take a piss on his grave. Just the way the NFL keeps putting all these regulations over the years so you just can't watch the team you learned to love.
Let a revote ,Let the Raiders in.Give the Raiders & Chargers cartblanch.

KTLA always support Rams games in preseason delayed .The NFL after years voted against it.If nothing else The Rams coming to Oxnard if nothing else will give long time Ram fans a chance to see there team live for free with in a drive.
--During the season they don't even give us a chance to watch The Rams on Nation TV.I think 3 times all 2014 season preseason.

That is what pisses me off like no other about NFL rewind is they don't allow me to mirror something I've payed for to a device I own.

I guess that might be due to others using in a wrong way.

Last edited:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I've just never seen the need for it because I usually end up having to watch at least half of the games DVR'd anyways. Why do you pay for it if you subscribe to the Sunday Ticket and have a DVR?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I've just never seen the need for it because I usually end up having to watch at least half of the games DVR'd anyways. Why do you pay for it if you subscribe to the Sunday Ticket and have a DVR?
Lotta people get it to watch all the games. Either for fantasy football reasons, or because they're just fans of the sport. Or people like me who love to watch the Coach's film and use recording software to make videos/gifs.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
This is exactly how boxing got fucked up. When I was a kid turn on ABC and watch Ali vs Frazier. Now you have to pay crazy money to watch a couple guys dance around, bullshit. The NFL is going to squeeze the golden goose until it's dead, greed kills.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
freaking hate The NFL the way they have treated So.Cal Ram Fans.

As A long time Ram fan it has been no stop taking it The ASS.

Screw the raiders & that Davies family.I'd love to take a pee pee on his grave. Just the way the NFL keeps putting all these regulations over the years so you just can't watch the team you learned to love.
Let a revote ,Let the Raiders in.Give the Raiders & Chargers cartblanch.

KTLA always support Rams games in preseason delayed .The NFL after years voted against it.If nothing else The Rams coming to Oxnard if nothing else will give long time Ram fans a chance to see there team live for free with in a drive.
--During the season they don't even give us a chance to watch The Rams on Nation TV.I think 3 times all 2014 season preseason.

That is what pisses me off like no other about NFL rewind is they don't allow me to mirror something I've payed for to a device I own.

I guess that might be due to others using in a wrong way.
I just sent KTLA management a request asking them to show the Rams preseason games here in So. Cal. You never know!

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
You guys should try following the Rams from overseas. I have to pay ÂŁ100 a season just to watch the games in the first place. Note that is ÂŁ, not $, so probably about $150 when converted...

Only other way to watch games is to pay ÂŁ40 a month for Sky sports which only shows 2 games on a Sunday(very rarely Rams games) along with the midweek games. Makes me want to cry :(

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
I was going to sign up for rewind because I am not going to be able to order the NFL Ticket this year. The appropriate word here is "was." With the NFL the way it is and if the Rams continue to suck I won't be watching any football here soon.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
You guys should try following the Rams from overseas. I have to pay ÂŁ100 a season just to watch the games in the first place. Note that is ÂŁ, not $, so probably about $150 when converted...

Only other way to watch games is to pay ÂŁ40 a month for Sky sports which only shows 2 games on a Sunday(very rarely Rams games) along with the midweek games. Makes me want to cry :(
That's less than I pay to watch the Rams. If you don't live in St. Louis you're forced to get Sunday Ticket which costs about twice as much to watch the games. Hell, I'd be more than happy to only pay $150

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
That's less than I pay to watch the Rams. If you don't live in St. Louis you're forced to get Sunday Ticket which costs about twice as much to watch the games. Hell, I'd be more than happy to only pay $150
Yup -- I'm on the East Coast and have shelled out for Sunday Ticket every year since 2004.

$150 would be a bargain.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Yup -- I'm on the East Coast and have shelled out for Sunday Ticket every year since 2004.

$150 would be a bargain.
I know, the things we do for this team. Don't even get me started on the money I spent on Rams gear either. But I'd be happy to pay 1,000 bucks if it mean the Rams would win this year. I would do it with a smile on my face.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Damn, you guys get it cheap. $400.00 for Sunday ticket.

Wait and see guys. The NFaiL will make it so you cannot DVR Sunday Ticket games with the next contract or make the recording go away after 24 hours.....that will be their next fan screwing.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

for the last couple of years i have been paying $130 for gamepass as the aus dollar was in line with the US dollar.

this year our dollar is 0.75 the american dollar so i will have to fork out $165 for the preseason and regular season games.

but i guess i will be watching more games this year. the rams games live when i can and the eagles games on replay when sam plays well.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie

Damn, you guys get it cheap. $400.00 for Sunday ticket.

Wait and see guys. The NFaiL will make it so you cannot DVR Sunday Ticket games with the next contract or make the recording go away after 24 hours.....that will be their next fan screwing.

Damn, seems I may have misunderstood how it works for you guys lol.
So you have to pay for 2 seperate things if you want to watch games live and watch them again at a later point? Sunday ticket and rewind?
If so that's just crazy and I can understand being pissed for them increasing the cost of Rewind...

V3

Hall of Fame
Expanded HBO Go to countries who previously couldn't get it. And made the show available sooner to stream.
Didn't they also make HBOGo available to people without a TV provider? I know before, the only way you could get HBOGo is if you have an HBO subscription through your cable/sat provider. I think they made the service available to everybody now including "cable cutters". If that's true, that's huge IMO.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Didn't they also make HBOGo available to people without a TV provider? I know before, the only way you could get HBOGo is if you have an HBO subscription through your cable/sat provider. I think they made the service available to everybody now including "cable cutters". If that's true, that's huge IMO.

I think you're right. But, I'm not sure. I'm looking forward to STARZ though. Bringing the Evil Dead back for a TV show. Random though of the day, I guess.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Damn, seems I may have misunderstood how it works for you guys lol.
So you have to pay for 2 seperate things if you want to watch games live and watch them again at a later point? Sunday ticket and rewind?
If so that's just crazy and I can understand being pissed for them increasing the cost of Rewind...

Yes and no. I can DVR games and rewatch them........but not every game played each week. So yes I would have to get both Sunday Ticket and Rewind.

The NFL is doing all it can to make me want to give up on professional football. Goodell made 43 million last year.....Isnt that enough! Think what Owners made.

Firecap

UDFA
Name
Firecap
I'm one of those who like's this deal. I paid in 3 installments last year thus paying a little more, I think it was $79, then I paid $20 for the preseason games because I need that instant gratification of seeing the games live instead of 2 to 3 days later (some cases last year), now with the new NFL Game Pass I will get both for $69 ... I watch NFL Rewind a lot, I've re-watched most of last years games during this dead time and now I can get it on my Xbox, so I see all of it in 58" HD glory. I hope they add it to Roku, the ad already says it coming to Apple TV + more ... this way I won't have to pay for a MS Gold membership. Yes I could DVR all the games but that would take up too much hard drive on my receiver, I do keep the 30 minute Short Cuts but it's not the same as watching the whole darn thing.

I guess I'll go call Directv right now and see what kind of deal they will give me for NFL ticket this year.

Go Rams.

4519.gif

Last edited: