One single play you want to see this year?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Greg the Leg nailing a 60 yarder in Seattle to knock them out of the play offs and securing dome field advantage for the Rams

Lets go for it in this scenario.......and have some real fun with it.

They line up for a SEVENTY yarder and the entire Seattle sideline is laughing and high fiving and pointing in a mocking fashion at the FG unit as it takes the field.........then they hear the boom from Legatron's foot and the ball clears the goalpost as the camera pans the sideline showing the shocked slackjawed looks of the players and coaches as they just stand there in disbelief knowing their season was all for nothing and that they will be watching the playoffs on TV.

And I wanna see crying cheerleaders too cuz that's how I roll.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Robinson pulling and driving Sherman into the bench on the sideline while Stacy goes for a game winning TD

RamzFanz

Damnit
For me it's a play fake to any of our backs and a deep post for a TD by Brian Quick (another "scrutinized" 2nd round pick) where he out duels the Seattle FS for the ball leaves him in a heap and no one is near him when he struts across the goal line with the winning TD IN Seattle giving us the division,then turns around and gives the 12th man the SSSHHHHH sign? That would give me a tumescent glow.

When you add... "and knocking Seattle out of a wildcard spot", then we'll be in complete agreement.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Brian Quick catching a long pass and running over Dick Sherman to win a game against Seattle. Either that or Tavon making some shifty moves on a crossing route leaving Dick Sherman's jock on the field... 70 yard catch and run for TD making him look silly.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
A thousand deep bombs to Britt, who catches all of them. Him standing over Peterson, Sherman or Goldson victoriously would be nice.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
For Chris Givens to do this again...

6621556.jpg

MauiRam

Rookie
Aaron Donald lined up as a fullback on 3rd and goal with Zac Stacy behind him. At the snap Donald blows through the A gap enlarged by Robinson and completely destroys a linebacker, allowing Zac to practically walk into the end zone. Sort of shades of the "Fridge" back in the day ..

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Bradford kneeling down on the final play of the niner game, victory long since secured. I'd like to see it twice....

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I want to see Chris Givens burn Richard Sherman down the sideline for an 80 yard touchdown after hurdling Earl Thomas into the endzone as time expires to give us a 21-20 win in Seattle to seal a 16-0 record. Then I want to see the entire team, including the bench, run out into the endzone and have about 5 groups doing the bob and weave. After the game, I want to see Givens give an interview about how Sherman is overrated and how he was able to burn him 3 times in one game for TDs.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Chris Long sacking Kaepernick so hard that he lays on the field long enough for Long to kneel over him and kiss his bicep in mocking fashion.

Athos

Legend
Outside of typical SB plays:

Quick monster trucking the Hags defenders for a 300 yard game with 5 TDs. All with Sherman "covering him."

A 70 yard FG to beat the Whiners as time expires by Greg the Leg.

A 100 yard punt return, kick return, rush, and reception for a TD in the same game by Austin.:sneaky:

Yepo. 400 yards of total offense on 4 plays.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Long, Donald, Brockers and Quinn all violently smashing into Kraperdink or Wilson at the same time for one of the most violent and bloody plays in NFL history. QB may or may not be horrifically inured and never play another down again.

Before showing replays on NFL network or ESPN they warn people under 18 or with a weak stomach to look away.

Last edited:
Long, Donald, Brockers and Long all violently smashing into Kraperdink or Wilson at the same time for one of the most violent and bloody plays in NFL history. QB may or may not be horrifically inured and never play another down again.

Before showing replays on NFL network or ESPN they warn people under 18 or with a weak stomach to look away.

You see Jake Long playing some D this year? :fighting:

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Long, Donald, Brockers and Long all violently smashing into Kraperdink or Wilson at the same time for one of the most violent and bloody plays in NFL history. QB may or may not be horrifically inured and never play another down again.

My gawd - Long has cloned himself? Pity Quinn didn't do that - or is his clone still developing in the lab?

To heck with drafting new players!