One last word of thanks to RGIII

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
How do you thank a man who's given us soooo much? Without him we wouldn't have:

Michael Brockers
Janoris Jenkins
Isaiah Pead (n)
Alec Ogletree
Stedman Bailey
Zac Stacy
The number 2 pick in this draft.

Now this may be the gift that keeps on giving, but if it isn't today feels like a good day to give thanks to the man, I'll never love you a millionth as much as you love yourself Robert, but I'll always be grateful for the haul of picks you gave us.

oldramfan

bigramfan1966
It was a steal for us and put us in the race in the toughest division in football.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Chanting RG3 with 3/4ths of the stadium after Sam scorched them in 2012 was a moment I'll never forget. Seeing the tears of the Skins fans was only a little more satisfying.

Michael Brockers
Janoris Jenkins
Isaiah Pead (n)
Alec Ogletree
Stedman Bailey
Zac Stacy

Now this may be the gift that keeps on giving, but if it isn't today feels like a good day to give thanks to the man, I'll never love you a millionth as much as you love yourself Robert, but I'll always be grateful for the haul of picks you gave us.
The best thing is it might not be the last thank you if we trade down we might be saying the same thing next year. Best trade ever in my IMO.

RamzFanz

Damnit

Michael Brockers
Janoris Jenkins
Isaiah Pead (n)
Alec Ogletree
Stedman Bailey
Zac Stacy

Without that trade, there would be no hope to compete in the NFCW. We might be looking at a 5 year rebuild and, in todays NFL, that's about impossible.