ONCE YOU'VE ARRIVED - TEST POST HERE

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Yes there are limits we can put on things. Some we must put in place.

Others, we expect respect and member behaviour to carry the day. Excessive use of characters we haven’t seen be a problem.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
there's never been a need for that. just click on the title of the thread and it automatically goes to the first unread post.

Yes, that is true but if an old thread was 'rebirthed' it would take you to the 1st post in that thread. That's when I used the 'go to first unread' button.

I'm going to use the 'Jump to new' button now which appears in the thread once you open it when I need to. It appears to do the same thing.

Q729

Legend
Yes, that is true but if an old thread was 'rebirthed' it would take you to the 1st post in that thread. That's when I used the 'go to first unread' button.

I'm going to use the 'Jump to new' button now which appears in the thread once you open it when I need to. It appears to do the same thing.
Oh it does? That's good to know. Let me go to the "Boobies" thread to test it out.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Oh it does? That's good to know. Let me go to the "Boobies" thread to test it out.
I'd suggest that is the one thread you'd be happy to start from the beginning every time.;)

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.

BY THE POWER OF RAMSKULL !!!

Hemananime3.gif

I HAVE THE POWER !!!