Omg Bradford is down.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
yes he was wearing the brace . . . he go throw off and DL had pushed Long back and he landed on the knee . . . one radio report said hyperextension, but again, that's just something from radio.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
yes he was wearing the brace . . . he go throw off and DL had pushed Long back and he landed on the knee . . . one radio report said hyperextension, but again, that's just something from radio.
What does hyperextension mean as far as ability to play?

GcBean

Rookie
Name
Gil
This is gonna F up my whole weekend. Seriously.... Why such bad luck?

VARam

I fully expect him to be out for the season. that's just how our luck goes. I knew something bad was going to happen tonight.

Slappy967

Starter
Normally I would laugh at any and all mentions of Mark Sanchez coming to the Rams. But he would make more sense then Freeman. If it comes down to one of those two a my QB though I am just going to pray to God Sam is ok.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
o kno. dont like opinons. come on hes turning to glass. i love the rams as much as the next person the injury crap is getting old.
Settle down, dude. If you *want* to be a part of this board, try assimilating and not agitating.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Settle down, dude. If you *want* to be a part of this board, try assimilating and not agitating.
Notice how politically correct I'm being in my response? I've resisted my passionate urges :)

Irish

Starter
Yeah, I thought the same thing. He looked more dazed than in pain.
Still, that is troubling. Can't have any form of hesitation in the NFL.

Man I hope he is okay. This season depends on him

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Any chance Shaun Hill dons the #13 from Givens and takes us to the Super Bowl?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
what kind of side line report was that... "SB injured his left knee and won't return to tonight's game"????