Ollie McLellan Award for Each Playoff Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Great players win big games, but sometimes with the help of an unlikely hero. Sometimes, you need Ollie to make two free throws to help Hickory reach the State Championship Game.

So... for this year's playoffs, I aware the Ollie McLellan Award to the following players:

Wild Card: David Long, Jr.
His "Johnny on the spot" pick 6 help turn this one into a rout. Long has received a fair amount of criticism, but that was a play we, and he, will remember for a long time.

Divisional Round: Joe Noteboom
Filling in for the injured Andrew Whitworth, Noteboom played a flawless game against a fierce Tampa Front-7. Without that effort, that game could have played out much differently.

NFC Championship: Kendall Blanton
Easy choice. He made several key catches filling in for Tyler Higbee, who went down early with an MCL sprain.

Who will it be in 2 weeks?

Stay tuned!

Tano

Legend
Great players win big games, but sometimes with the help of an unlikely hero. Sometimes, you need Ollie to make two free throws to help Hickory reach the State Championship Game.

So... for this year's playoffs, I aware the Ollie McLellan Award to the following players:

Wild Card: David Long, Jr.
His "Johnny on the spot" pick 6 help turn this one into a rout. Long has received a fair amount of criticism, but that was a play we, and he, will remember for a long time.

Divisional Round: Joe Noteboom
Filling in for the injured Andrew Whitworth, Noteboom played a flawless game against a fierce Tampa Front-7. Without that effort, that game could have played out much differently.

NFC Championship: Kendall Blanton
Easy choice. He made several key catches filling in for Tyler Higbee, who went down early with an MCL sprain.

Who will it be in 2 weeks?

Stay tuned!
I predict Nick Scott

dang

Legend
IMO Cam Akers is primed to go off. I’d love to see him get 140 yards from scrimmage and score a TD.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IMO Cam Akers is primed to go off. I’d love to see him get 140 yards from scrimmage and score a TD.
Of course Cam going off would not make him an unlikely hero, we almost expect him to do well

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I elect a very unlikely candidate…Ben Skowronek…he wants redemption for that dropped pass. He also loves to hit people on ST

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The greatest postseason performance by a WR was Larry Fitzgerald with 30 catches.

Kupp has 25 with a game to go. Just another fact to put how good Kupp is into perspective.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah I thought he'd have a big game vs SF but Warner is tough on opposing backs. 9ers so good off ball those fucks.

Should be better sledding for Akers vs Cincy. So I agree this is gonna be Akers game. He's had enough seasoning now upon return, could have had a big game vs Tampa but for the turnovers. This will be his coming out party IMO.

I figure he'll be over 200 total yards if Stafford gets to him on the progression. Because he's gonna be an afterthought with the Bengals playing two deep and focusing on our top two wideouts.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Feels like it will be a player from our secondary, or linebacker.

Darious Williams

If he’s not Ollie enough; Reeder