Olive Branch

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I realized today while sifting through old Pm’s and Conversations on this site well one in particular from Rich roping me in a bit and welcoming me to the ROD family and showing me how this place was different that I have lost sight of what this place is all about and for that I would like to extend my sincere apologies. I have been overly defensive of Jared Goff and it has gotten me into way too many arguments and surely I have pissed off a bunch of you.

That being said, i’m done with the petty arguments and attacking posters and I’d like to get back to just discussing football with my bros.

Cheers y’all

We had a disagreement but never did I think you were being disrespectful.

Personally, I like disagreement. It’s always good to get other perspectives. That’s why a place like this is great, when done with respect.

Passionate posters make things interesting too so don’t get too soft.

Goff sucks by the way lol....just kidding :)

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'd also like to apologize to anyone whom I may have beefed with in the past. It's a good time to be a Rams fan; we've had four consecutive seasons with a winning record, we've made the playoffs in three of them, and we're going to win the Super Bowl this year. Great times.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think you may have me blocked but I would also like to apologize for the argument about the defense - I've been waiting, well, my entire life for a Rams defense this good and it got the better of me. No excuse for it just wanted to explain why it got to me, but I apologize.

If blocked, by this quote he will see.

@NJRamsFan

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
We had a disagreement but never did I think you were being disrespectful.

Personally, I like disagreement. It’s always good to get other perspectives. That’s why a place like this is great, when done with respect.

Passionate posters make things interesting too so don’t get too soft.

Goff sucks by the way lol....just kidding :)
Much love bro!

TexasRam

Legend
Ahhh man.

I was thinking we could unite and launch an attack on the Goff haters to destroy them once and for all.

Then you go all limp on me.

Sup with that.

:)

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Ahhh man.

I was thinking we could unite and launch an attack on the Goff haters to destroy them once and for all.

Sup with that.

Start the revolution bro. You know I have your back!

jacktheripper85

Starter
To all my fellow posters:

D84473CB-F9F7-4F58-8D3D-9F3C3FE1BCDC.jpeg

Just kidding-lol. All is good!

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ahhh man.

Sup with that.

Fuck it I’m in