OL Free Agent List... Time to go shopping

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I'm not a numbers guy but I guarantee you they're going to find a way to keep Robey-Coleman.

They will re-evaluate Weddle in the offseason but those guys are relatively cheap for starters.

I read these gloom and doom things throughout the year about where they don't have the money, etc. but somehow they manage to sign the players they need and the ones that they let go seemed to diminish when they move on rather than remain stars at their positions.

And I personally never mentioned anything about signing free agent o lineman.

Numbers are numbers, but look at it this way. They had more cap space going into last offseason than they will this year and last year they let Saffold, Suh, Anderson, and Joyner walk.

So some guys will not be back, especially when you consider they have to think about extending Kupp & Johnson.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
Just putting it out there

OL isn't particularly deep (without juniors declaring) in next years draft
Nor, in the upcoming FA

Cordy Glenn is unhappy in Cincinnati and wants a trade. His play this season, coupled to his contract means he wouldn't warrant a high pick. Zack Taylor might be gone, but if not, the Rams have a history of trading with other front offices they are familiar with. He would probably shine here in LA and provide a veteran presence

If Cincinnati pay his roster bonus ($2mil) he would cost $7,500,000 in 2020-21 (he signed a huge front-loaded deal)
If they trade him without eating the bonus, he would command an even lower trade pick
If they cut him, then we could be at the head of a long queue

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I am mot sure if this counts as a true example because Russell Wilson almost looks better when the pocket collapses. :unsure:

Which is freaking crazy!:oops:

Yep. His performance against the Rams last time around can be attributed more to him running around and making plays after the pressure came than anything else. A less mobile QB would have been sacked numerous times in that game.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Yep. His performance against the Rams last time around can be attributed more to him running around and making plays after the pressure came than anything else. A less mobile QB would have been sacked numerous times in that game.
I've only seen two quarterbacks in my career as an NFL viewer that looked better when they're out of the pocket.

Fran Tarkenton and Brett Favre.
So Russell Wilson makes three now and I've been watching the NFL since 1968.