Ok, I'm Getting Tired of It

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hello everyone. One thing that's starting to drive me batshit crazy are sport's videos on YouTube that are click bait. I normally click to read the first comment or I look at the number of dislikes to determine if I spend the time watching it. The norm is a like "Kurt Warner Goes Crazy After Rams Beat Seahawks." Of course I want click it and so I do and there is no Kurt Warner. Stephen A. Smith is another click bait figure and he's nowhere to be seen in the video. Misleading titles gets views and I urge everyone to dislike videos if they lie about the content in their titles. Alok Gaming TV is a click baiter. "Kurt Warner picks Aaron Rodgers & Packers over Los Angeles Rams Saturday," by Matheus Rodz (No Kurt Warner, just an interview with Torry Holt about a possible HOF selection).

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Yep,was saying that to myself as well about the same damn vids. Look at the name who is posting the vid, most are Chinese names. Avoid vids with sketchy weird names.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Hahaha I noticed that too

Stephen A SHOCKED....

Peter Schrager SHOCKED...

Shannon Sharpe SHOCKED...

Ryan Clark IMPRESSED...

Marcus Spears GOES OFF...

They love the buzzword SHOCKED and then the picture of that analyst isn't even from that video lol. They do this everyday!

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Click on these 3 or 4 vertical dots and select ‘do not recommend channel’. Takes a bit since that same fuck head has multiple channels but the sad thing is nobody else puts out content like he does sometimes. :/

It blows my mind they don’t produce clips of their own material if they are going to limit others to posting it won’t take advantage of the views themselves.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Yeah, I'm on board with this. Why is everyone SHOCKED lol Like I don't even want to watch it when the title includes that word anymore

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Imho nothing is as bad as all the Qb nonsense.

Who's starting, let's trade cut Goff and on it goes.

Like how much sense is there trading Goff for Watson LMAO.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Did this just turn into a "You know what grinds my gears" thread. Cause you know what grinds my gears is, when any analyst says "whoever wins the turnover battle will win the game." I barely watch pre game any more cause there is nothing new to say. That grinds my gears too.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Ugh I fell for that Kurt Warner one myself and was REALLY annoyed, I feel you

…..

Legend
Even mainstream media is using click bait.

“ Corona virus death toll in THIS state reach record.”

Im like- nah, fuck you. Its just the principle to me. Im not clicking because you clearly want me to.

Q729

Legend
Even mainstream media is using click bait.

“ Corona virus death toll in THIS state reach record.”

Im like- nah, fuck you. Its just the principle to me. Im not clicking because you clearly want me to.
How about that other shit where they list top 10 or whatever and make it a God damn next page slide show? Fuck you, I'm not clicking through that shit!

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF

Stephen A SHOCKED....

Ryan Clark IMPRESSED...

They love the buzzword SHOCKED and then the picture of that analyst isn't even from that video lol. They do this everyday!
I don't read articles unless they contain the words CLAPPED BACK, VIRAL, BLEW UP THE INTERNET, or OWNED.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Did this just turn into a "You know what grinds my gears" thread. Cause you know what grinds my gears is, when any analyst says "whoever wins the turnover battle will win the game." I barely watch pre game any more cause there is nothing new to say. That grinds my gears too.
You know what really burns my ass?

A flame about this high...:fire:

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Stephen A SHOCKED....

Ryan Clark IMPRESSED...

Where this former million dollar celebrity lives now will shock you! My goodness I want to see that trailer house where they live! Must not click.....must not click!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Celebs.jpg

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Most of those re-post the vids illegally. If you watch them you'll notice the audio is out of sync and the video is either stretch or zoomed in a way to avoid the copyright cops.

I stopped paying attention to media long ago. I don't need their praise to validate my favorite team. I know they are good, that's all that matters.

But I'll admit that watching Skip Bayless freak out over Dallas losing is entertaining AF.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I feel ya, Angry. I do.

The problem is endemic to the entire NFL experience. They have that galactically stupid deal with DirecTV, they don't offer a myriad of online options, either ala carte or team packages and they don't leverage social media and/or YouTube/Instagram in a way to get the fans involved.

I know MANY, MANY millennials and Gen Z folks who don't have and will NEVER have a cable package. So all those shows on NFL Network? If you don't have cable, you ain't getting it. Same with Redzone, although I dunno if they started offering that for a fee.

So, what should be the easiest decision for a media branch of a company in the history of ever... to upload clips and whole segments to YouTube... they don't.

There's tremendous demand, so you have folks whose whole job is to run their multiple YouTube channels in such a way to keep them up for a few weeks to get most of the views they'll get and move on.

That sucks for the NFL because the quality is crap, it's not uniform and for the number one issue for the NFL, it reflects poorly on "the badge"

I don't think, I KNOW with the certainty of gravity and us hating the Seahawks that I could even in my poor health grow the NFL's online revenues like Jack's beanstalk. There is SO MUCH FREAKING MONEY out there for the NFL that it, from a capitalist perspective, is obscene that they aren't taking advantage of it (and I'm not really a capitalist... shocker, I know...).

But hey, in the meantime... here's a few videos... they uh... fell off the back of a truck... enjoy...