Ohio St @ Notre Dame

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Hell of a good game. Hang in there @den-the-coach.
This was an amazing game and it pulled at my heartstrings as growing up a Notre Dame fan (being Italian Catholic in the Northeast there was not other choice) and then all those years in Ohio, spending many weekends in Columbus converting to being a Buckeye Backer.

Great Game and I am enjoying the victory as it was a classic and a throwback game. Funny I always took the Lou Holtz philosophy in coaching, always giving credit to the opponent so you don't give them bulletin board material and low and behold, Lou being old now, does that very thing and fires up Ryan Day....Priceless.

Get ready for Holtz to come back and say, he did that on purpose for the Buckeyes because he got his start in Coaching for Ohio State being on their staff in 1968.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I thought ND had the game won when they got the ball back and then that first down on the ground on their final drive. Falling behind the chains thereafter was criminal.

But it was a great game no doubt, glad I had no rooting interest which allowed me to enjoy it fully. Though if I was a buckeyes fan that run defense would concern me. There are games and teams ahead who will attack them there I think.

Got to give your QB cred too. He was not the guy I expected to make the big throws.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A group of beer sales people watching this game with a lot of our product

It was a good night

Tano

Legend
This was an amazing game and it pulled at my heartstrings as growing up a Notre Dame fan (being Italian Catholic in the Northeast there was not other choice) and then all those years in Ohio, spending many weekends in Columbus converting to being a Buckeye Backer.

Great Game and I am enjoying the victory as it was a classic and a throwback game. Funny I always took the Lou Holtz philosophy in coaching, always giving credit to the opponent so you don't give them bulletin board material and low and behold, Lou being old now, does that very thing and fires up Ryan Day....Priceless.

Get ready for Holtz to come back and say, he did that on purpose for the Buckeyes because he got his start in Coaching for Ohio State being on their staff in 1968.
Lou Holtz is still alive?