Offseason stress rant

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
interference said:
bluecoconuts said:
My guess is we'd just get a political answer, team has a plan, etc etc. I couldn't see him giving any inside information about what they're doing. Some fans are nervous, some are happy, some are excited, some are angry. You'll get the same thing no matter what you do or don't do.
Yes, I've grown tired of the politically correct speak. But at least we'd make Kevin aware of how some serious loyal fans feel about the situation.

Just seems to me they could have handled the PR/Fan Relations part of this off-season a little better. Seems to me I've been blindsided.
Thing is, by the time KD gets around to answering said question, we'd probably already have our answer.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
A55VA6 said:
I agree. I'm just worried about WR. Gotta get a veteran in my opinion. Give Sam that target to work with.

Yes. If I had a worry; its at the WR position.

For 3 years Sam's had one of the weakest WR corps in the league. Now, lose Amendola, and the corp weakens even more.

How do we get ahead?

(Okay... yeah, yeah, yeah... Quick and Givens... but I think we can't bank on the unknowns for a 4th season!)