Official Rams vs. Chargers Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Schottenheimer has a share of the blame for losing this game.

That said, when the Rams were on a hot streak offensively and looking like they were coming back, didn't see a lot of people giving Schottenheimer credit for that. Can't blame him exclusively for the bad, then ignore him when good happens. The whole offense gets blames and the whole offense gets credit. This time, more of the former than the latter obviously.

I still don't think Hill is that good... but don't think we win this game with Davis either. Many of us were urging caution at those taking it for granted that we would run the table just because we changed QBs.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
There is no mobile version of our site. Just a website supported by mobile browsers like most every site.
Ok then can we please fix the double letter issue with Autocorrect while using a mobile phone?

Athos

Legend
Or Mariota and a new OC. If we are going to lose I want to see defenses try to adjust to the threats of Mariota and Tavon. Get some of those running plays dialed up that the Seahawks run with Wilson.

Go get Mariota, go get Art Briles, bring on the Chip Kelly conditioning routine, and run the fucking option O.

We have Tavon, Sted, and Cook and Mason. Good pieces for that.

Fuck this BS. Do something wildly different on O. I'm just tired of this shit.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh and as far as reaction to this game.....

disgust_707676_1567263.gif

That's it? Mine was:
gBGKxFq.gif

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Inside the 5, 50 seconds on the clock, 2nd and goal, they just used a time out and you dial up a pass...are you kidding me! You run the ball if you don't get in they use their second TO and on 3rd down you run it again worse case you don't get in and you kick the FG and go into OT. I called that from my couch...WOW!

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
... for the despicable, corrupt referring after playing the last couple games clean and suddenly the Dallas refs come back.

Forget about Hill throwing a stupid pass costing the game cus you know what? thats why hes always been a backup.

But forget the refs and Hill. Schottenheimer is DONE! no more talk about not having weapons previously or lets see how the season ends or maybe he gets better. This is no longer a debatable argument. NO respectable coach calls a pass play on the 5 yard line with a backup QB when you have 1 minute left, a timeout, and the ability to simply kick a FG. Tre Mason and Cunningham gashing the D all day and Schotty seems to purposely sabotage the team after the team fought tooth and nail all game against the refs. Schottenheimer should apologize to the entire team after this game and put full blame on himself and remove himself. No excuses or exceptions .

If you'd like to call this a vent thread and remove it then I accept that but I was not waiting 24 hours to post this.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
We were defeating them, we were defeating the Refs, and we end up defeating ourselves.

ARZ, DAL, PHI, and now SD.

Guys to cut ties with

Schotty- So pissed off and tired of him calling games for 30 minuites. Freak him!!

Austin Davis- Weak arm TO machine

Hill- Veteran TO machine

Bradford ticks me off but he's all we're gonna have for at least three years.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
You know the deal. No attacking fellow members. No name calling of Rams players or coaches.

Btw the next Rams player who gets a penalty on a punt or kickoff return that costs the team a win should be cut immediately like Ray Ray was.

29urtkk.jpg

Ray had WAY too many it was not a one time thing. And they were actual penalties unlike that phantom call today

bskrilla

Starter
The last play sticks out because it was bad, but this game is hardly on Hill's shoulders.

Blocked FG takes 3 points off the board. Penalty on Robinson deserved or not takes 7 points off the board. BS holding call on Tavon's return completely changes the gameplan on that last series.

Hill is easy to target because that was a terrible interception at the worst possible time, but the Rams had other chances to win this game and were stopped by either themselves or the refs.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I don't know if anyone else has posted this but i for one am just about done with the GD NFL because of the damned refs! Every game with at least one phantom call against us that costs us dearly.
TOTAL BULL SHIT!

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
It's a big if, but if Bradford can stay healthy we will see a much different offense next season. I was so sick to see him go down in the preseason cause dude was throwing lasers and was accurate. Looked like he was gonna have a big season. Comeback POY type season

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Really bad play call on that interception. Why we pass the ball there? Why do we get pass happy in this game?

Schotty gonna catch some well deserved hell.

I agree, but he shoulda passed earleir. Chargers were feasting on several up the middle run calls and Schotty kept doing it!!! I'm done with him. DONE!

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I just can't believe he called a pass play. As others have stated already, you run the ball and force them to use their timeouts. If you don't get in, kick the fg. We are calling this obvious course of action from our couches. I know that coaches know more than us regular guys just watching, but that course of action was about as simple as it gets. I'm still in disbelief that this all just happened.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
This, my friends, is the kind of crap that makes the local citizens case for not paying for a new stadium seem legit. If they aren't going to put a quality product together, why should we give them an amazing stadium. This is the beginning of the ends for the ST.LOUIS Rams. Hello LA. Smdh
Really? Really?

I think that was my last NFL game. I get more enjoyment out of the college game anyway, and they have every intention of fucking us, well done Goodell you've finally turned me off your product.

Jrry32 want Winston.

You realise that by getting Winston we don't also get his ACC officials we still have to put up with the NFL provided bull shit?

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I wonder what a few thousand emails to the commissioner's office would accomplish?

Probably nothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.