Official Rams playoff assistance thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Turducken

Starter
I've been going back and forth on this and I've decided to root for styles of alternate outcomes. If the niners win, I want it to be by a Seahawk player blunder that causes weeks of fingerpointing by their annoying fanbase. If the Seahawks win, I want them to truck the niners so bad that everyone questions why they went through half the season undefeated.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Rooting for a bloodbath... Body bag game... you name it.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
After today's game...

/thread.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
1573441487016.gif

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I don't even want to think about playoffs. Unless our OL is miracled into being good all of the sudden, we have no business being in the playoffs, and would be one and done if we did get there. If our OL is going to suck bad enough to keep us from winning in the playoffs, I'd rather just go into next season with a 3rd place schedule.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
"If you want to crown em, then crown their ass. The Whiners are what we thought they were and we let em off the hook." Signed, "Melt Down" Dennis Green.
Seriously, a Rams win in Santa Clara would be epic and delicious. I mean, I really want that one bad!

Sad !!! Not going to happen !!

Niners D”Line ?? Mcvay & Snead got caught with there pants down. There D” Front will be tough for years. Not a good match up if Steelers game is any indication. ?

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dead thread after yesterday. They got lots of help but couldn't help themselves

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I don't even want to think about playoffs. Unless our OL is miracled into being good all of the sudden, we have no business being in the playoffs, and would be one and done if we did get there. If our OL is going to suck bad enough to keep us from winning in the playoffs, I'd rather just go into next season with a 3rd place schedule.

We went into 2017 with a 3rd place schedule. The other 3 teams who finished 3rd ended up division champs that year. Just our luck. :palm:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
We went into 2017 with a 3rd place schedule. The other 3 teams who finished 3rd ended up division champs that year. Just our luck. :palm:
Well, all we can do is take care of our own business.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Beating the Bears would be a good start and let everything else work itself out. The 12" wide right and laying an egg in Pittsburgh are looming large