Offensive Line Woes Dragging Down Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memphis Ram

Legend
What bothers me is the Rams aren't the only team in the league with OLine issues. I'm flipping through these games and it seems that most of the teams have OLine issues. Why does the Rams OLine have to be perfect for these team to have success?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What bothers me is the Rams aren't the only team in the league with OLine issues. I'm flipping through these games and it seems that most of the teams have OLine issues. Why does the Rams OLine have to be perfect for these team to have success?
It usually doesn't, and I agree with you. It's just that over the past few years we've had such brutal schedules, that the problem oftentimes gets magnified. We look all-world against certain teams, and then our vulnerabilities show up again against teams that don't screw around on defense. If we played (as someone recently said) in the AFC South, we'd probably have twice as many wins by now.

lockdnram21

Legend
Cooks act is starting to get on my nerves.
From dropping balls and bumping his qb, leading the "don't shoot" movement and now calling out his employers.
He has underwhelmed at his position. I know he had a decent year last year, but I think k we could have gotten the same production from Kendricks.
I actually read somewhere that the dont shoot idea was Britts. I'm actually glad they stood up for what they beloved in