Odell Beckham Jr. appears with possible drugs in viral video

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
When seeing he didn't go local for his pie

IMG_3540.JPG

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Those were some big ole pepperoni's on there....looked like baloney...

Man, friends like that....

The powder is out of his system within 48 hours, should be no issue there, assuming he consumed that.
The weed, if it's weed, another story.
He is a star player so I'm sure he will not be called for a drug test until they make sure he has had time to clear his system.
Less time for coke...assuming regular amounts....

Weed is about 45 days.....all these new strains.

I think the NFL always test around March...April...and May for these guys...assuming they've never failed a drug test...then you have those randoms...so OBJ should be good....no matter what he consumed.

Like I said above...some "friends".....don't know what I'd do to a guy that tried to cost me millions....probably nothing....but if he was a consistent asshole...we'd definitely have words.

fearsomefour

Legend
Don't know if the strains would matter. Maybe testing is better. Maybe concentrates make it tougher? I don't know.
Only one cost him money is himself if he were to get popped. It's a requirement of the job. Don't want to get fined or suspended, bill don't smoke weed. End of story.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Also depends on if it’s zero tolerance or if there is an amount of THC allowed in your test. Usually if you are an infrequent user of pot it can be out in just a few days. I think 45 is a little long though.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Like I said above...some "friends".....don't know what I'd do to a guy that tried to cost me millions....probably nothing....but if he was a consistent icehole...we'd definitely have words.

At the very least, I would be unlikely to want to party with that person.

But I doubt it was a guy. Probably two women there, and the woman is unlikely to be a repeat anyway. Or do you think he was having a MMF threesome?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
But I doubt it was a guy. Probably two women there, and the woman is unlikely to be a repeat anyway. Or do you think he was having a MMF threesome?
Hmmmm.....interesting....does seem like a woman....

He was overseas....with Renaldo...that soccer player....seems like the "person" knew what to do....catch OBJ....coke...and that blunt.

The reason I'd say it was a man...his bud...cause who does blow, with two strange/new women or people....and isn't watching those phones???? Too famous to be careless. Not saying he's doing blow, but blow out in the open....and someone walking around with a phone in their hand??? Seems like some alarms in his head woulda went off....

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

He was overseas....with Renaldo...that soccer player....seems like the "person" knew what to do....catch OBJ....coke...and that blunt.

The reason I'd say it was a man...his bud...cause who does blow, with two strange/new women or people....and isn't watching those phones???? Too famous to be careless. Not saying he's doing blow, but blow out in the open....and someone walking around with a phone in their hand??? Seems like some alarms in his head woulda went off....

First off, after coke, marijuana, and possibly alcohol - who is thinking clearly? Besides a hurried video - the woman's phone rings. He is in the afterglow. "oh, it's my Mom baby. Can I take it?" and then a quick video after the call is over.

nighttrain

Legend

:shocked::banghead::mrburnsevil: braindead
train

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing

There was definitely alcohol. You can tell he was drunk. Additionally, there was may be two other people in the room, the person behind the camera and the person he points at that he wants the woman to bang. Unless he's too intoxicated and was aiming at the person with the camera, I think it's two guys and two girls and he's trying to wingman for the other guy.