Odell Beckham Jr. appears with possible drugs in viral video

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2018/...pears-with-possible-drugs-in-viral-video.html

Odell Beckham Jr. appears with possible drugs in viral video

New York Giants star wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. was not making any winning catches on Friday.

A viral video that circulated on social media Friday night appeared to show Beckham lying in bed with a brown cigarette in his hand, the New York Post reported.

The NFL star was talking to a young woman sitting beside him who appeared to be holding a credit card near lines of a white substance. A pepperoni pizza, which appeared to be untouched, was also caught in the video.

View: https://twitter.com/yoursports/status/972296537295368192?s=21

Beckham was heard saying to the woman, “Trying to get you to sleep with someone.”

The video, which was taken on the popular messaging app Snapchat, showed a woman turning the camera to herself with a filter covering most of her face.

The Giants said they were “aware of the video’s existence” but did not comment more.

It was not immediately clear when the video was taken and if Beckham is the person involved.

The video comes at a crucial time for Beckham, 25, who is looking for a multimillion-dollar extension to his NFL contact. He is playing his last year on his rookie contract with the Giants where he is guaranteed to make $8.5 million.

The wide receiver was reportedly looking for a long-term contract extension around worth around $100 million, NJ.com reported.

However, Beckham’s successful NFL career has not been without controversy.

The NFL star came under fire in January 2017 after it was reported that he and other members of the team went out partying a few days before a playoff game. Pop star Justin Bieber was also reportedly in attendance.

The team lost that playoff game to the Green Bay Packers and Beckham punched a hole outside the locker room’s wall out of frustration following the loss. Former General Manager Jerry Reese said the NFL star “needed to grow up."

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Really disappointed in OBJ. He's supposed to be a role model for the youth that looks up to him.

And he's eating a pepperoni pizza!?!? I have no tolerance for Mr. Beckham making unhealthy dietary choices while filmed. Over 30% of our youth struggles with childhood obesity and diabetes related complications. Disgusted.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
God, cannot stand anyone eating in bed drives me crazy even in a hotel room. As to the content, well, OBJ should make better choices as to the Pizza he orders. That looks to be from a chain and everyone knows, you don't order any Pizza from a chain, you always go local.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
It’s sad that a man can’t just chill and smoke a blunt without being video taped.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It’s sad that a man can’t just chill and smoke a blunt without being video taped.
Odell may have been smoking a Blunt, But the Girl sure wasn't!! Guilt-by-Association! This could cost him Millions in contract $$$ if not ruin his career!!

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Odell may have been smoking a Blunt, But the Girl sure wasn't!! Guilt-by-Association! This could cost him Millions in contract $$$ if not ruin his career!!

Yeah, it's unlikely (but not impossible, I guess) that he wasn't also partaking.

I don't give a damn about the demon weed Marijuana, but cocaine has a lot of potential of sapping players' effectiveness, not to mention potentially costing a player so much money they would attract the attention of gamblers as a potential target. I suspect he goes onto the occasional random test list now.

rdw

Pro Bowler
912973788dd3caeb15b1bd97ba76ea6b--book-jacket.jpg

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Pizza, hookers, and coke
Suprise surprise

What i think is hilarious is the pie - i mean dude that is some whack ass pepperoni, like i hope the grade of cocaine is better than your choice in pizza dude cause you're fucked

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
God, cannot stand anyone eating in bed drives me crazy even in a hotel room. As to the content, well, OBJ should make better choices as to the Pizza he orders. That looks to be from a chain and everyone knows, you don't order any Pizza from a chain, you always go local.

Den i just posted the same thing - should have read all posts first - but I am right there with you 100%
Pizza says a lot about a person :LOL:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Really disappointed in OBJ. He's supposed to be a role model for the youth that looks up to him.

Yeah partying with Beiber is sending the wrong message to the youth of our country.

Oh. And.........what knucklehead lets someone pop out a camera and film him in that type of a situation.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In terms of chain pizza - sometimes you have to order from whichever restaurant delivers. Especially if you are in bed with a hooker or groupie, while doing drugs.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I don't understand why people are so upset about this video. It's clearly art.

The clip from the perspective of the camera man depicts man's temptation with sin, which then begs the question of his own mortality. The pizza in the bed obviously represents gluttony and sloth, the young lady lust, the credit card is greed, and the camera man represents envy. The juxtaposition of the somewhat absconded marijuana cigarette demonstrates man is mortal as he has already given into some temptation. Beckham does not indulge in the other sins as he knows he is mortal.

Therefore, the vine depicts man's cognizance of mortality with the temptation of sin. This is art and nothing else.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

That is the thing with me. The average NFL career lasts just about three years. I could quit almost anything to make multi millions of dollars, for 3 years. Oh well,looks like we get to see the self-destruction of another star NFL player....

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I don't understand why people are so upset about this video. It's clearly art.

The clip from the perspective of the camera man depicts man's temptation with sin, which then begs the question of his own mortality. The pizza in the bed obviously represents gluttony and sloth, the young lady lust, the credit card is greed, and the camera man represents envy. The juxtaposition of the somewhat absconded marijuana cigarette demonstrates man is mortal as he has already given into some temptation. Beckham does not indulge in the other sins as he knows he is mortal.

Therefore, the vine depicts man's cognizance of mortality with the temptation of sin. This is art and nothing else.

Dude hahahahh