[Oct 16, 2016] Rams at Lions Oct-16 (Detroit, MI)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Attendance and planning for this game.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am officially; "IN" for this game. My trip to Ontario is booked.

Now I just need game tickets... Which I will get this week!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I have intentions of going for sure, just have to work out the logistics. Where you plan on sitting CGI?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I have intentions of going for sure, just have to work out the logistics. Where you plan on sitting CGI?

I haven't bought my tickets yet. Do we want to buy them together? Right now I might be travelling alone.

I haven't found a hotel yet either. Everything near Ford Field is sold out, or pretty pricy. There is reasonable availability at hotels within 20 minutes (and in Windsor, ON), but that would require a drive... which is no big deal because I will have a rental car, except for I'd like to enjoy a few beers.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I haven't bought my tickets yet. Do we want to buy them together? Right now I might be travelling alone.

I haven't found a hotel yet either. Everything near Ford Field is sold out, or pretty pricy. There is reasonable availability at hotels within 20 minutes (and in Windsor, ON), but that would require a drive... which is no big deal because I will have a rental car, except for I'd like to enjoy a few beers.
This might be a smart option. It's sometimes hard to find single seats at reasonable prices on web sites. They tend to charge you more for some reason. Sharing a hotel room might be a good thing too. That way, we could get one of the those higher priced hotels that are within walking distance of Ford. I still don't know if I'm coming alone or not but if I am, this is certainly what we should do. Even 3 or 4 of us could share the right hotel room.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
This might be a smart option. It's sometimes hard to find single seats at reasonable prices on web sites. They tend to charge you more for some reason. Sharing a hotel room might be a good thing too. That way, we could get one of the those higher priced hotels that are within walking distance of Ford. I still don't know if I'm coming alone or not but if I am, this is certainly what we should do. Even 3 or 4 of us could share the right hotel room.
I think I'm solo for this trip so I'm all in on buying tickets together and or sharing a hotel.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think I'm solo for this trip so I'm all in on buying tickets together and or sharing a hotel.

Okay. Well; once you are firm... Let me know.

I can take care of tickets.

If you want to split a hotel; I'm looking at Saturday and Sunday night and hope to hit a bar or two before and after the game?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Okay. Well; once you are firm... Let me know.

I can take care of tickets.

If you want to split a hotel; I'm looking at Saturday and Sunday night and hope to hit a bar or two before and after the game?
I'll be driving up from Louisville early Sunday morning so I can't do a hotel for Saturday. Where are you looking at sitting for the game?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Where are you looking at sitting for the game?

I was thinking somewhere around section 334, or in that $60-75 range along a more sideline angle.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I was thinking somewhere around section 334, or in that $60-75 range along a more sideline angle.
I was thinking more like 130 or 125 but we are talking twice the price.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I was thinking more like 130 or 125 but we are talking twice the price.

I can do that. I am flying into Ottawa right now... let me check a few things and get back to you on Tuesday/Wednesday so we can plan this.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I can do that. I am flying into Ottawa right now... let me check a few things and get back to you on Tuesday/Wednesday so we can plan this.
Ok man. I stand READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Ok man. I stand READY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking you buy the tickets... I book the hotel... We settle up on game day?

I might have a friend (or my son) coming with me... But probably not. I will confirm Tuesday/Wednesday.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm thinking you buy the tickets... I book the hotel... We settle up on game day?

I might have a friend (or my son) coming with me... But probably not. I will confirm Tuesday/Wednesday.
We can do that. Check out the Atheneum Suites Hotel. I'll confirm with you right before I buy tickets so we get the right number of tickets and the price is ok with everybody.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
OH YEAH! We got a party started in the Motor City. How many RODites we got going now?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm all excited.

Next we need to coordinate a spot to meet with others before and after the game.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am staying downtown Detroit Saturday night and Sunday night.

Ramhusker is staying Sunday night.

Lets discuss here, or in PM a place to gather. I'll put some options together, but please toss out any suggestions!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
PM has been sent to all those confirmed.

Woot!