[Oct 15, 2017] Rams at Jaguars (Jacksonville, FL)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This is going to be a HUGE game! the Rams will be looking to go 5-1!!(y)(y):D:D:yess:

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
We got one week left to figure out this tailgate party! Whos smoking some meats???!!! Have we got an official headcount to who all is attending the party?

…..

Legend
We got one week left to figure out this tailgate party! Whos smoking some meats???!!! Have we got an official headcount to who all is attending the party?
1325009802-413026_full.jpg

I'm not smokin anything, Thats Stu's area. But I am bringing one of these and something to throw on it. Just havent decided what yet (y)

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Just got our tickets... it's just gonna be me and @Ramrasta

We're in Section 36 Row C

There are 2 more seats available right next ours. We got these on StubHub.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hey everyone attending the game Sunday...

Most of you know that I love to tailgate. Last year we did a tailgate in Tampon for a 4pm game... don't forget that Sunday's game is also at 4pm. It is hotter than hell here in FL this time of year from 12 noon till 4pm. I brought a big tent and everything last year, but I was so hot that I literally had to take a break in the truck with the AC just so I could cool down enough to light my grill.

The St Johns river is still super high right now because of the hurricane... making the humidity even more ridiculous than normal. It's gonna be fucking very hot.

I'm open for anything... but I'd like to know if you guys would like to do our tailgating this year in airconditioning. There are several bars/restaurants very close to the stadium. Some even have parking. I think we may enjoy our pregame activities much more if we aren't roasting in the heat.

Please let me know what you guys think about this. I'll be game for whatever... but I just want to throw that out there. The spot we tailgate at in Tampon has airconditioned bathrooms... There's nothing like that in Jax as far as I can tell.

I want us all to get together no matter what, so please share your thoughts so we can make a plan.

…..

Legend
Hey everyone attending the game Sunday...

Most of you know that I love to tailgate. Last year we did a tailgate in Tampon for a 4pm game... don't forget that Sunday's game is also at 4pm. It is hotter than hell here in FL this time of year from 12 noon till 4pm. I brought a big tent and everything last year, but I was so hot that I literally had to take a break in the truck with the AC just so I could cool down enough to light my grill.

The St Johns river is still super high right now because of the hurricane... making the humidity even more ridiculous than normal. It's gonna be freaking very hot.

I'm open for anything... but I'd like to know if you guys would like to do our tailgating this year in airconditioning. There are several bars/restaurants very close to the stadium. Some even have parking. I think we may enjoy our pregame activities much more if we aren't roasting in the heat.

Please let me know what you guys think about this. I'll be game for whatever... but I just want to throw that out there. The spot we tailgate at in Tampon has airconditioned bathrooms... There's nothing like that in Jax as far as I can tell.

I want us all to get together no matter what, so please share your thoughts so we can make a plan.

Weather man says high of 85 with a 30% chance of rain.

I'll wait to hear from some of the others. I was laying out my plan for the Easy-up, table and chairs and thinking maybe grill a couple Tri-Tips for sammiches. I haven't bought the meat yet so I can refocus on a dime if need be.

Hope some more folks chime in!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I will go with the flow no matter what too. I do have a big tent and a grill also. I've got a shit ton of Mahi that I could blacken.

Maybe 85 at 4pm... but I doubt that unless it is raining ... it's way hotter here in Orlando right now.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Me and the boy have been denied!
Trip from Austin to Jacksonville for two nights just got way too costly with no more miles left cause of impending nyc trip
You guys have a great time and will hopefully catch up with a few of you at the Colosseum for the Texans game
GO RAMS!!!!!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
sorry for the delay I'm staying at the doubletree by Hilton, Jacksonville riverfront. getting in late Saturday about 9 pm
I'm at the Hyatt Regency, not too far from you. I'll be there Sat afternoon. Give me a yell (229)506-2030. Dog might be there Sat too.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
250 parking spots at The Landing and pretty cheap.

Located to the immediate east of The Jacksonville Landing next to the Main Street Bridge, this lot offers over 250 parking spaces and is open 24 hours a day. Parking rates vary during special events.

Rates

Weekdays:
Up to 3 hours $2.00 Flat Rate
4th hour + $3.00
5th hour + $10.00
Maximum Daily rate $10.00
After 4pm weekday Flat Rate $5.00

Weekends:
1st Hr $1.00
2nd hour + $1.00
3rd hour + $5.00
Entry after 5:00 p.m. weekends – $5.00 flat rate
Rates reset at 7:00 a.m.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
FYI, The Rams are staying in Florida for four days after this game. Wonder where they will be working out and getting ready for Arizona?

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
So has any one made a plan? We made it into Florida yesterday we are going to Clearwater today but I'm stoked for game day!